Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mega0448)
    Hasn't the CSCS been obliterated from 5 days to 1 day a year? Sorry completely off topic.
    The changes in 2010 weren't quite as bad as they could have been. I've had a look at the recent proposals and it looks like a race to the bottom to me.

ReputationRep:
    Just got my feedback in an email!

ReputationRep:
    Heads up. Feedback ahoy! Just got mine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Snuffleupagusish)
    Got mine too I wasn't expecting that today!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Snuffleupagusish)
    Any suggested improvements? I had a couple.

ReputationRep:
    Just got mine...
    Wondering if these four exercises were weighed equally?

ReputationRep:
    I had 2/4 for improvements he other 2 said none

ReputationRep:
    The feedback was very brief, especially when compared to the civil service fast stream. No indication of how it's scored either.

ReputationRep:
    Mine haven't come through yet. Maybe that's because there are more improvements to write about :-S

ReputationRep:
    Feedback receives for all four exercises. Would have been a brutal week ahead if it was negative but generally got a positive vibe from it all. Hopeful.

(Original post by gavin_1980)
    I would be very surprised if there was any u-turn or even a quashing of current plans. If you have any hope of working in a location other than the regional centres already stated in the long term your hope is misplaced

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh agreed for sure, just think there are some shakeups still in store in the coming years.

ReputationRep:
    I had points to improve on for al four but they seemed pretty minor, there's a lot of positives though

ReputationRep:
    Mine was pretty positive. I'm pleased with it!

ReputationRep:
    Im surprisingly pleased too..so fingers crossed i should get the one location i put down 🙈

ReputationRep:
    You guys who got feedback, no indication of what overall score you achieved/where you might rank in terms of the 200 (re getting pick of locations)?

This process has been great at spurring endless hypothesizing on what will happen next - will this feedback just fuel that going into next week!?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Putyourhanddown)
    You guys who got feedback, no indication of what overall score you achieved/where you might rank in terms of the 200 (re getting pick of locations)?

This process has been great at spurring endless hypothesizing on what will happen next - will this feedback just fuel that going into next week!?

No markings or any indication. I was a bit frustrated about that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cmitten)
    No markings or any indication. I was a bit frustrated about that.
    thanks, top banana!

ReputationRep:
    Got my feedback too doesn't really give much away not overtly negative or positive. Pleased they didnt send feedback before offers as think it would have convinced me i hadn't been successful lol. I wonder if there is any method to the order they've sent the feedback? Starting from bottom/top/alphabetically?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I've received some decent feedback, 2 of the 4 categories had no weaknesses at all which is quite encouraging!

Fingers crossed for next week now and I hope everyone here receives some positive news, good luck everyone!

ReputationRep:
    Just wondering - what locations did everyone who got their feedback apply to?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cmitten)
    Just wondering - what locations did everyone who got their feedback apply to?
    London (central), Leeds and Edinburgh

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

Featured recruiter profiles:

HM Treasury logo

Policy adviser grad scheme

"Shape the UK’s future and your skills."

Quick link:

Unanswered public sector threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.