Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pimped Butterfly)
    Stating the obvious much lol?

Unless there's Arsenal fans who'd turn down Pep out of 'loyalty' or the excuse that 'Wenger deserves to reap the benefits of the transition he's masterminded' etc, which would be hilarious.
    Well there are, hence..

Also it wasn't entirely serious. We're not going to get him if Wenger decides to stay or the fact that Chelsea and UTD seem better prospects for him.
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I think City will win. Aguero is too good

ReputationRep:
    How would you guys feel if Wenger bought an attacking midfielder in January?

better than no signing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swirly)

better than no signing?
    Well we need a new attacker so it wouldn't be the worst thing

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper

better than no signing?
    No point imo. Ozil and Rambo are more than capable. We really need a cdm, I like flam but there's no way he can cover coq without ****ing up sooner or later.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Use Err Name)
    No point imo. Ozil and Rambo are more than capable. We really need a cdm, I like flam but there's no way he can cover coq without ****ing up sooner or later.
    yeah i know there's no point, but its a typical wenger thing to do.

ReputationRep:
    I love Rambo but he's been made of glass ever since being over-played in 13-14.

ReputationRep:
    We need a bloody winger

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    yeah i know there's no point, but its a typical wenger thing to do.
    What attacking midfielder do you reckon he'd go for? Would be such a waste, ozil's place is almost untouchable and so is rambo's if he continues playing as he is.

ReputationRep:
    What attacking midfielder do you reckon he'd go for? Would be such a waste, ozil's place is almost untouchable and so is rambo's if he continues playing as he is.
    dont think we're on the same comprehension level rn so gunna dip out the conversation for now xo

ReputationRep:
    He's going for Lucas Moura according to the media

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e aí rapaz)
    He's going for Lucas Moura according to the media
    Means you'll get a winger from a mid-table French/Spanish side.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    We need a bloody winger

Posted from TSR Mobile
    this, we need a wide playmaker. Gotze/Isco needed.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by dairychocolate)
    I love Rambo but he's been made of glass ever since being over-played in 13-14.
    Loving him where cazorla plays. I know it's only be a couple of games so it's way too premature but imagine him staying injury free, keeping his place and continuing his form

ReputationRep:
    Leicester drop points today and that's our cue to go top. Monday is the biggest match of the season.

I have enough confidence that we'll get a draw at the least, but we should be more then able to win.

GQ
    Theo Ozil Campbell
    Flamo Ramsey

More than enough to do a job esp if bellers and nacho put the heat on too. Just gotta stay disciplined defensively and no doubt we will win
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    This Premier League is garbage we need a European Super League

ReputationRep:
    Still not sure if Memz Dogi is a parody account or not.

ReputationRep:
    ****ing hell Leicester drop points already 😭

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    ****ing hell Leicester drop points already 😭

Posted from TSR Mobile
    They're actually amazing.

You gotta admit, this is so good for the game though. Sick of clubs buying the league and Leicester showing most of them up like this is really great to see.

ReputationRep:
    Leicester are the real deal i can't deny that

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: October 7, 2016
Poll
Favourite type of bread

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.