Turn on thread page Beta

The Pupillage Interview/Acceptance/Rejection Thread 2016 watch

ReputationRep:
    Gateway showing "First Interview" for 5 St Andrews Hill but yet to receive email - is anyone else in the same situation?

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone done the CPS video interview yet? Any tips?

ReputationRep:
    29 Bedford Row rejections out by email

ReputationRep:
    29 Bedford Row interviews out via PG email, personalised.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarahbeth93)
    Have you ever done one of these video interviews before?
    The wording of the email confused me. I'm tempted to do it tonight when I get home late just in case.

And no I haven't done one before. Have you?

ReputationRep:
    It's fairly straightforward, a question on why the cps, 2 competency questions and one asking where, if successful, you would like your assesment centre to be. Questions have time limits of either 2 minutes or 90 seconds and you can review your answers and retry as many times as you like. I found it best to write down the question on the first opening, think about an answer and then give the recording a go..then try again...and again..! Just find somewhere quiet, without distractions and a stable connection and it'll be ok

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Welshpupilmaybe)
    It's fairly straightforward, a question on why the cps, 2 competency questions and one asking where, if successful, you would like your assesment centre to be. Questions have time limits of either 2 minutes or 90 seconds and you can review your answers and retry as many times as you like. I found it best to write down the question on the first opening, think about an answer and then give the recording a go..then try again...and again..! Just find somewhere quiet, without distractions and a stable connection and it'll be ok
    That's great, thanks for the info!! It's good that you can redo them, really thought it was going to be nightmare!

ReputationRep:
    2HC 1st round interviews just out, via PG email.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PupilHunt)
    2HC 1st round interviews just out, via PG email.
    Congrats! Mine is still stuck on applied... Hey ho...

ReputationRep:
    One Essex Court interviews out via PG email

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by frosty321)
    One Essex Court interviews out via PG email
    I guess it's a rejection for me then. Mine still says applied.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hoobler)
    I guess it's a rejection for me then. Mine still says applied.
    Ditto.

ReputationRep:
    Hi Anyone ever interviewed at an IP set? what can I expect? Any help greatly appreciated.

ReputationRep:
    6kbw second round interviews out this morning by email. 2 hare court first rounds via personalised gateway email last night!

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have any experience of a first round with Five Paper?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi, does anyone have any information on the format of a first round interview at Pump Court? I would be so grateful for any info 😄

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LegalLab)
    Does anyone have any experience of a first round with Five Paper?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I have sent you a PM.

Does anyone have any experience of 5PB or Henderson Chambers first round interviews that they could share please? On here or PM appreciated.

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pupiltobe23)
    I have sent you a PM.

Does anyone have any experience of 5PB or Henderson Chambers first round interviews that they could share please? On here or PM appreciated.

Thanks
    On here, please! And 2 Hare Court experience anyone?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LastDitchAttempt)
    On here, please! And 2 Hare Court experience anyone?
    2 Hare Court is a short interview. I think last year it was roughly ten minutes. There was a topical question and I was asked to take a position on it then I was challenged by the panel, a to and fro between the panel and you.
    I was asked three questions from my CV.

That was it

ReputationRep:
    3 Raymond Buildings - anyone willing to share experience from last year?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 15, 2017
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.