Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BGUK19)
    Have they offered you an interview? if so i imagine there should be a slot available, so my advice would be to contact HR.
    Yeah offered me a interview however no available slots yet., on website

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aran2121)
    Try again tomorrow maybe, and if still no slots then contact HR or a relevant department

ReputationRep:
    Erm is Blackrock's Spring week closed already or am I missing something

https://blackrock.tal.net/vx/mobile-...ram-EMEA/en-GB

ReputationRep:
    Out of interest when did you apply?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joey4live)
    Out of interest when did you apply?
    2 weeks ago

ReputationRep:
    2 weeks ago
    Nice

ReputationRep:
    Does everyone who applies for barclays get an invite to do an online interview?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BGUK19)
    Does everyone who applies for barclays get an invite to do an online interview?
    Yes. I got it instantly after submitting my application.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joey4live)
    Erm is Blackrock's Spring week closed already or am I missing something

https://blackrock.tal.net/vx/mobile-...ram-EMEA/en-GB
    Open on 1st of december

ReputationRep:
    Any insight into the Barclays interview ? Anyone done it yet

ReputationRep:
    I know it's roughly 35 minutes long, you get 30 seconds to plan you're answer so I'm guessing there's a good few amount of questions

ReputationRep:
    Hi hi! Has anyone heard back from BNP Paribas? Someone from my uni already got an offer two weeks ago so thinking it might mean rejection if I haven't heard back by now?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone who has done the Barclays online interview, could you please provide questions to everyone? Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Oh wow considering i have just joined this forum I am already spamming a lot .. I have just submitted my Citi application (after making a new account because I could not seem to complete my application in the other account - emailed the recruitment team about this so hopefully it should be fine) and in the confirmation email there was no mention of a numerical test? Is there any chance that they don't do a numerical this year? Or is their system just glitching again and sending out tests?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MarieMariex)
    Oh wow considering i have just joined this forum I am already spamming a lot .. I have just submitted my Citi application (after making a new account because I could not seem to complete my application in the other account - emailed the recruitment team about this so hopefully it should be fine) and in the confirmation email there was no mention of a numerical test? Is there any chance that they don't do a numerical this year? Or is their system just glitching again and sending out tests?
    You'll get the test if you pass the initial cut

ReputationRep:
    Do Morgan Stanley send their tests to everyone or just some people since I have been hearing people getting rejected before being given a test.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by therealdeal580)
    Do Morgan Stanley send their tests to everyone or just some people since I have been hearing people getting rejected before being given a test.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Screening starts after completing the nummerical test. So that is false.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Your account has been flagged for duplication, thus tests will not be sent to your new account. The recruitment team will need to fix this.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    They screen your app before sending it

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi hi! Has anyone heard back from BNP Paribas? Someone from my uni already got an offer two weeks ago so thinking it might mean rejection if I haven't heard back by now?
    Really what uni? Did they have an interview or anything?!?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to investment bankingGuide to consultancy

Featured recruiter profiles:

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

Quick link:

Unanswered investment banking and consultancy threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.