Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    does someone have a copy of the paper?

ReputationRep:
    What were the grades you could get on the aqa biology exam (the independent company question one) 2016

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andy-22)
    I said because girls drank more wine, alcopops and spirits
    Would it be right if you just put Girls drank more in general?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by habeeb_00)
    Posting on these threads years after your exams?
    yeah dicussing answers and stuff x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Proxenus)
    yeah dicussing answers and stuff x
    What exam series did you do?

I did June 2015 for science

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ScrewTheExams)
    What exam series did you do?

I did June 2015 for science
    14 x

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

ReputationRep:
    Ahh I did June 2014 bio for a mock like 6 months before the exam and got around 42 marks, and in the actual June 15 exam I got like 37 :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BhaktiPate1)
    That was the most hardest Biology exam I'd ever doneeee!!!!
    you suck **** you gay ****** 420 you pussy **** stupid ******

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0lut0)
    Was the horse question about mutation or variation?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    same thing you ****ing pussy ****** stupid **** 420

ReputationRep:
    Lichens are sensitive to sulphur dioxide and they are a pollution indicator

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JakeMcLellan)
    Was I the only one who put Zebra Fish for the indicator species?
    It's from a past paper however, I think it was Genetically Modified... Probably actually a made up fish.
    Please be more of us! I want to start a Zebra Fish colony. Haha

I'll start a colony with you baby Xxx

U can see my zebra fishy if u want

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by big nob)
    you suck **** you gay ****** 420 you pussy **** stupid ******
    Yeah, well go grow a pair

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    For the last question about measuring environmental change with an organism, could you put lichen to measure air pollution?? As its in the biology B1 of the CGP revision guide on page 32 (Measuring Envirnonmental change) so could you put lichen to measure air pollution?? Thats what I put?? Is that a right answer aswell??

ReputationRep:
    For the why is the brain quicker? If you put the spine has a relay neurone would you get a mark? Also for the why is the biomass less than expected could you just say energy is list between the lettuce and snail but not name a process? Finally, for the last question I put freshwater shrimp and oxygen concentration; is that correct?

ReputationRep:
    to be honest some of it wasnt even science related, like never in my life have i ever come across an independent company lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eddz123)
    For the last question about measuring environmental change with an organism, could you put lichen to measure air pollution?? As its in the biology B1 of the CGP revision guide on page 32 (Measuring Envirnonmental change) so could you put lichen to measure air pollution?? Thats what I put?? Is that a right answer aswell??
    i put the same down as well i think it should be fine

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys, for the horse question i put fingers instead of toes, would i get marked down?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HonourableDorito)
    I'd say you missed vitamins and fibre, not calcium. You'll probably get 5 ... maybe.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I mentioned carbs, proteins, cholesterol and what they were used for. I also mentioned vitamins and fats but didn't memtion what they were used for. How many marks would i get???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by greenapple10)
    Hi guys, for the horse question i put fingers instead of toes, would i get marked down?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    yeah cos horses dont have fingers lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andy-22)
    For the mosquitos, could you said a advantage would be that less people will have malaria as the males won't pass it on but then a disadvantage would be that there would be a drop in population as they there will be fewer adults to produce eggs?
    But it said in the description that males don't suck blood, so you would have to say that the bacteria kills the female offspring that suck blood so it reduces the spread of malaria.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.