Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    when everyone here is predicted all A*s and im sat here feeling glad if i get a C in chemistry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by linda171)
    Same i made so many mistakes even though it wasn't too hard, what grades do usually get for maths if you don't mind me asking?
    A*, but I don't think I've got it on this paper

If any one of you is predicting A* on English literature, you are a god/goddess.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mlb37)
    That's okay😁 I'm hoping for a mix of A*s and As with a few Bs and a C for PE which I was forced to take even though I'm terrible at it and I hate it. What about you if you don't mind me asking? 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Good luck, wishing you the best and hope you get what you're expecting!! I'm expecting A's and B's and hopefully A*'s in my sciences, although I think it may be a C for Geography because there were complications with my coursework ☹️! How come you got forced to do PE?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beccaaX)
    when everyone here is predicted all A*s and im sat here feeling glad if i get a C in chemistry
    Hey, everybody has their own goals, your C may mean just as much as somebody's A* does to them, don't feel disheartened, we're all here to support each other, not to criticise ! Xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beccaaX)
    Hey, goals are goals, we're all different. I mean if I got an A* in anything, I'd faint. Don't feel bad, you are you and good luck

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Does it not freak anyone else out how English is so subjective. Like if the examiner was tired or something- I don't even want to think about it 🙈🙈🙈

ReputationRep:
    This year I hope to get :

English Literature- A*
    Maths- A *
    Further Additional Science- A*
    Food Tech- A
    Sociology- A

In year 9&10 I did early entry for 8 GCSEs and I achieved:

Statistics- A*
    RE-A*
    English Language- A
    French- A*
    Core Science- A
    Additional science-A*

Good luck to everyone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Do it Right)
    Does it not freak anyone else out how English is so subjective. Like if the examiner was tired or something- I don't even want to think about it 🙈🙈🙈
    I thought I was the only one who thought this !!! Especially for English Lit. I love that anyhow and I'm pretty decent (not to sound big headed) so I'm sure I've done fine and I'm sure you have too x

ReputationRep:
    Im nervous about my results. My teachers have high expectations of my grades ( not my parents though - phew!). What would i do if i dont get the high grade, my teacher thought i would have definitely got?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheBoyFive)
    Im nervous about my results. My teachers have high expectations of my grades ( not my parents though - phew!). What would i do if i dont get the high grade, my teacher thought i would have definitely got?
    Don't let your teacher victimise you if you don't get the grade they expected. If you know you tried your hardest and you're happy with what you got then that's all that matters!! 😊

ReputationRep:
    What does it mean by grade boundaries 24th August is that when the grade boundaries are released???
    Someone tell me for Edexcel Core Science for Rep
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Taran001)
    What does it mean by grade boundaries 24th August is that when the grade boundaries are released???
    Someone tell me for Edexcel Core Science for Rep
    Thanks
    24th of August is when the grade boundaries are released, yes. It'll be on at around 12AM on the 24th (or the night of the 23rd if you like).

ReputationRep:
    So where on the website will it be released???

(Original post by TheAnon121)
    24th of August is when the grade boundaries are released, yes. It'll be on at around 12AM on the 24th (or the night of the 23rd if you like).

ReputationRep:
    So where on the website will it be released???
    Look on the first post on this thread and the links to the grade boundary pages are there, they will turn blue when we can view them.

Thankfully my parents will be at work.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chloechurcher)
    Yes, the grade boundaries for all, if not most of the exam boards are released on August 24th 😊.
    Is it publicised or will i need log in password etc

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chloechurcher)
    Look on the first post on this thread and the links to the grade boundary pages are there, they will turn blue when we can view them.
    Thank You

ReputationRep:
    I don't know if i'm more nervous for the grade boundaries or the results day itself

ReputationRep:
    Thank You
    No problem, wishing you the best on results day!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.