Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hollywoodbudgie)
    The bushes at the side of the school sports field got famous for a lot of things. :beard:
    People used to smoke in ours. The teachers didn't know until they caught fire and the fire brigade had to come and put it out. That was an interesting lunchtime :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    A very high up teacher (who had keys to all the buildings) was shagging a cleaner in another teacher's house (on school premises). Said teacher was a dirty 60 year old man and said cleaner was a mid 40's married woman.

The teacher who's house it was would notice things had moved in his house during the day, so he set up secret cameras, thinking maybe it was students.

He caught the whole thing on tape... Big scandal, vague letters went home to parents as rumours started going through the school.

End result = cleaner got sacked.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Raheem786)
    B-b-b-but private school students say Jaah-free
    N-n-n-no we don't!

P-p-p-promise!
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    One of the humanities teacher was sacked. Some students were pissing him off and he started to throw stuff (including scissors) at them.

One of the drama teachers was accused of being a paedophile. No idea how true that is though.

ReputationRep:
    Our German teacher in Year 9 got sacked because she was working as a dominatrix and running a 'sex dungeon' in the evenings and tried to sell tickets to some of the 6th form boys :confused: Not her smartest idea, clearly.

ReputationRep:
    My school was pretty boring. The most scandalous thing that ever happened was that a girl was caught smoking. I know...

ReputationRep:
    one of the ict teacher OD right before lesson and her year 7 group found her

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amyshamblesxx)
    Our German teacher in Year 9 got sacked because she was working as a dominatrix and running a 'sex dungeon' in the evenings and tried to sell tickets to some of the 6th form boys :confused: Not her smartest idea, clearly.
    Schnell!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amyshamblesxx)
    Was she hot ??

ReputationRep:
    Doesn't really get too scandalous at our school... on time a girl and some of her mates passed round an inappropriate picture to our school pupils of some guy, and the teachers found out and one of the girls got expelled, and she had to give her phone to the police.

Phones to the police has happened a few times at this school though. Two girls in my year got a 3 day exclusion I think for taking picture of one one of our teachers, posting it online and making rude comments. The head girl reported it and then the girls who did it emailed her for advice on what to do!

ReputationRep:
    Not a lot has happened at our school.

One girl who was in Year 8 at the time was caught giving a blowjob to another student.

Several students found a way to sneak out of the school for a fag or just get something from the shops.

Many years ago (according to a teacher) a boy was expelled for exposing himself to girls in exchange for 50p each.

Most years there has been a period of about a week where the fire alarm kept going off every day. Eventually the person was caught each time. One of them was in my year.
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Apparently my form tutor once hung a boy outside the window by his ankles, I'm not sure if this is true though as he wasn't fired or reprimanded in anyway.

ReputationRep:
    LOADS lol, my school has quite a history :O

the most overwhelming one:

There was a teaching couple in our school. Like they were married and both worked in our school. Mr and Mrs Happs. Mr Happs had run away with a Year 11 pupil after the student's compulsory education had ended (after she'd officially left school, post-GCSE's). Mrs Happs is now the most anti-male teacher in the entire school (seriously she scholdes little year 7 boys for messing about) and the whole affair is a bit of a taboo.

ReputationRep:
    Acting Head Teacher, aged 40, had affair with 17 year student - the daughter of previous Head Teacher.

He got the sack - funny that.

ReputationRep:
    Hmm other than the fact the girls seem to be getting ****gier each year and year 7's are getting high and having sex but out of over 2000 students its only like a small group per year.

We've had, some kids come in high to the school. Some girls being pregnant in Year 10, a boy caught masturbating in a teachers office. One boy, hacking the school system multiple times and just deleting work, creating fake students and causing all sorts of problems.

Oh I forgot about the paedophile IT guy who asked a student to go run away with him.

ReputationRep:
    A teacher was arrested for putting an extreme sports camera in the toilet bowl (facing upwards ) of the female staff toilets. He also did it at the botanical gardens...

ReputationRep:
    I don't know if it's scandalous, but pretty funny anyway – three 13 year olds came to school drunk and threw up in the corridors.

ReputationRep:
    We once had a police car, a police van and an ambulance all turn up at the same time for separate things - someone got searched for drugs, someone fell down the stairs and someone's mum punched our headteacher in the face :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by avhhs)
    Not a lot has happened at our school.

One girl who was in Year 8 at the time was caught giving a blowjob to another student.

Several students found a way to sneak out of the school for a fag or just get something from the shops.

Many years ago (according to a teacher) a boy was expelled for exposing himself to girls in exchange for 50p each.

Most years there has been a period of about a week where the fire alarm kept going off every day. Eventually the person was caught each time. One of them was in my year.
    You make it sound like a prison or something!
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    A boy in the same year as me (I think it was year 11) apparently punched a teacher. One of the heads of guild (not his) then told the whole of my guild about the boy's upbringing and about how he'd witness some members of his family die.

University open days

• University of Roehampton
    All departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.