The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Luke, I didn't put the right bit in bold. See, I can't even manage that! I meant the whole lot of your wishes. I wish all those too. I just wish I could stop all this pain for everyone. I wish I could be happy, confident, have friends who actually like me. I wish the world would change to be honest. :frown:
I want to just start crying and not stop crying. I just want to scream and not stop screaming. I want to break down and never get back up again.
Reply 1502
gee_shakedown
I want to just start crying and not stop crying. I just want to scream and not stop screaming. I want to break down and never get back up again.

What's wrong? :hugs:
Reply 1503
:hugs: to all.
Just been out driving on my own and it wasn't as scary as I thought. I still feel so down though :frown: Need someone to hug but I don't even know if that will help. It certainly didn't help the other night. I don't know how people can go on the rebound you know! One person tried to get with me and it just felt so wrong :frown: Need to tidy my room but I want to sit in my car and cry :frown:
*pink_sapphires*
Just been out driving on my own and it wasn't as scary as I thought. I still feel so down though :frown: Need someone to hug but I don't even know if that will help. It certainly didn't help the other night. I don't know how people can go on the rebound you know! One person tried to get with me and it just felt so wrong :frown: Need to tidy my room but I want to sit in my car and cry :frown:

Are virtual hugs ok? :hugs:

It is going to be hard at first, but it will get better, I promise. :hugs:
Thanks Jonathan, you're a star :hugs:

Just wanted to see Gavin one last time you know? One last cuddle. One last smile. One last looking into his eyes and seeing them sparkle. One last cheeky comment from him to make me laugh. I hope I do see him at the airport. I probably won't, but it isn't impossible seeing as his flight is half an hour after Dad's flight and I have to drive Dad to the airport as it is. *sighs* Need to get over him.

Going out driving again soon. Dad's taking me out driving in the dark. Hopefully the tears will have stopped before!
anyone around? :bawling:
*pink_sapphires*
anyone around? :bawling:

hey :hugs: im here, you can add me on msn aswell if you like (and so can anyone else), my msn is on my profile

are you ok? :hugs:
I'll add you now Luke. :hugs:
Hi Luke, Liz,:hugs:
Hi Jonathan :hugs: How are you tonight? I'm just about to go to bed as I'm falling asleep, but I'll PM you my mobile number and you can text me ok? x
Hello everyone.

I've been looking through the old posts tonight, and I just wanted to say how amazing you all are. It breaks my heart that such wonderful people can be so unhappy, and I'm really glad to know you all.

:hugs:
Reply 1513
Can I join? I've been up and down a lot in the last several months, father, childhood and ex girlfriend issues. I'm constantly trying to look on the bright side of things, but sometimes it's just a blur. However I have started counselling, I had an assesment today with a clinic. I really hope that they can help me discover a way to deal with this, I don't want it to mess up my future like it did with my GCSE's as I'm looking forward to starting uni, my course and making new friends.
Reply 1514
Sloth, hi :hugs:.

I can't sleep. I'll have to catch up on posts tomorrow. Sorry I haven't replied to everyone's PMs and stuff. I will do :hugs:
Hey, i thought i'd leave a post before i went out.

I feel crappp today, i also feel like all im doing is moaning...in this thread aswell :frown: so im sorry you've had to read all my moaning :frown:
I've been trying so hard but still things only get worse, so im at quite a low stage...but i'm not giving up just yet, im going to the library today to do some reading up because i was there the other day and i felt so good, calm and relaxed.

I agree with what Jonathan said,
Bad things happen to really reallg good people, none of us deserve to struggle and one day maybe we will all pull through :hugs:

have a good day everyone
xxxxx
$loth
Can I join? I've been up and down a lot in the last several months, father, childhood and ex girlfriend issues. I'm constantly trying to look on the bright side of things, but sometimes it's just a blur. However I have started counselling, I had an assesment today with a clinic. I really hope that they can help me discover a way to deal with this, I don't want it to mess up my future like it did with my GCSE's as I'm looking forward to starting uni, my course and making new friends.

Hi sloth :smile:

Well done for starting counselling and trying to look forward. We're here for you if you want to talk.
Reply 1517
Thank you for the support people :smile:
Reply 1518
Hey guys, thought I would just pop in to see how you all are :hugs: I haven't been around in a while. Sorry for lack of reply to texts too...
I've been pretty busy since I've been at home. hasn't been all roses though. I really did think coming home would be the escapism I needed from Leeds, but guess even when you run things catch up with you eventually.
Fell over the other night and really hurt my arm, so have decided when I do go out with friends I am not going to get really drunk. It only makes me emotional and talk about things that I don't or wouldn't talk about sober.
Feel really quite rubbish at the moment. Got reffered to completely the wrong people, so big fat waste of time that was. Feel like I have been fobbed off now.
Really don't know anymore. Really thinking a lot about the point of things.
Hope you're all okay, I am thinking about you all, I promise :hugs:
Sorry for the long post as well, especially seeing as it isn't replying to anyone...
xemilyx
Hey guys, thought I would just pop in to see how you all are :hugs: I haven't been around in a while. Sorry for lack of reply to texts too...
I've been pretty busy since I've been at home. hasn't been all roses though. I really did think coming home would be the escapism I needed from Leeds, but guess even when you run things catch up with you eventually.
Fell over the other night and really hurt my arm, so have decided when I do go out with friends I am not going to get really drunk. It only makes me emotional and talk about things that I don't or wouldn't talk about sober.
Feel really quite rubbish at the moment. Got reffered to completely the wrong people, so big fat waste of time that was. Feel like I have been fobbed off now.
Really don't know anymore. Really thinking a lot about the point of things.
Hope you're all okay, I am thinking about you all, I promise :hugs:
Sorry for the long post as well, especially seeing as it isn't replying to anyone...

Hi emily, :hugs:

Latest