Tom (125)
43.55%
JollyJelly
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by thenameisdj)
My favourite bit in the first episode, was when she said to Lord Sugar something like "I was the PM. I've always been the one who takes risks, this was a bold risk and I took it." and then "I always come up with the ideas and the team name was also my idea" And his expression was like: :rolleyes:
Also, I can almost guarantee you that you wouldn't feel the same way (about her being out of your league) without her 50 layers of foundation and eye make up on!
She does wear a lot of makeup, but I think because she believes she's so superior to everyone I wouldn't get a second look. Not that I would want to, she seems so up her own
History-Student
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by james-brown28)
Am I the only bloke who thinks melody's looks aren't really that special? Yeah she's attractive, but I'm not in fascination of her
You're not. It's a best of a bad bunch scenario more than anything.
tehFrance
Badges: 15
Report 7 years ago
Melody isn't all that... Natasha on the other hand when she was running around like a dog :sexface:

Although tbh none of them are all that, I miss Miranda Rose... now she is a hottie :drool:
TheSownRose
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by kirstyy93)
I'm loving Jim and Leon this series! Jim just has the Irish charm, and is so clever with how he words things. Leon is so adorable too! He made me laugh the other week when he said he couldn't promote the make up for men because he had a girlfriend aha that made me chuckle :') does anyone else thing he looks a bit like Orlando Bloom?!?
YES! I've been trying to think of who he reminds me of, and you just said it - thank you!
Emzizozo
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Leon reminded me of the the Rat from Flushed Away...
Attached files
xnatalie01x
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I loved Vincent, not quite over it yet. Jim and Leon are probably my favourites :love:

Don't think any of the girls are potential winners but we'll have to wait and see
malaikah
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I lost respect for Jim last week when he wouldn't outright admit whether Everydog was his idea or not... BLEURGH!

But I want Tom to win! He's smart, but needs to be more assertive... HATE seeing people talk over him
JollyJelly
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Emzizozo)
Leon reminded me of the the Rat from Flushed Away...
OMG...the resemblance is astonishing haha...well spotted
tamii05
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by malaikah)
I lost respect for Jim last week when he wouldn't outright admit whether Everydog was his idea or not... BLEURGH!

But I want Tom to win! He's smart, but needs to be more assertive... HATE seeing people talk over him
Aww, Tom is just so adorable! I think he needs to be project manager - soon!
Dission
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by malaikah)

I think that blaming Jim for the that is just wrong. He said it himself, the concept was created, everyone endoresed it and he merely came up with a name appropiate for such concept.

Tom is the most logical thinker and the most analytical person in that bunch, he has always spotted all the flaws that cost his team the victory, it´s just no one lisents to him, so I see him going whenever he is the PM.
Ecosse_14
  • Study Helper
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Anyone remember what today's task is? :dontknow:
JollyJelly
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Ecosse_14)
Anyone remember what today's task is? :dontknow:
Is it something to do with rubbish collection? :dontknow:
damos92
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Can see Natasha going tonight, not too excited for the task but still, might be good.
JmJtr
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Tom to win *****es!
mandira1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by damos92)
Can see Natasha going tonight, not too excited for the task but still, might be good.
Yeah I see Natasha going tonight too!!

or Zoey
malaikah
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by tamii05)
Aww, Tom is just so adorable! I think he needs to be project manager - soon!
I KNOW! *grins* He really is =)

(Original post by Dission)
I think that blaming Jim for the that is just wrong. He said it himself, the concept was created, everyone endoresed it and he merely came up with a name appropiate for such concept.

Tom is the most logical thinker and the most analytical person in that bunch, he has always spotted all the flaws that cost his team the victory, it´s just no one lisents to him, so I see him going whenever he is the PM.
Oh, I'm not blaming him- I just feel he was trying to dodge the bullet. He came up with the name, and it was his idea... but I didn't feel he was upfront in admitting that.
hohohogreengiant
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Jimmmmmm!
slacker07906
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Is it just me who loves edna? She's just so mysterious. Just me?...thought so
History-Student
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by slacker07906)
Is it just me who loves edna? She's just so mysterious. Just me?...thought so
'fraid so mate.
Crazy Paving
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Natasha out. :mob:

There's still one woman in there whose name I can't remember.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (561)
37.68%
No - but I will (116)
7.79%
No - I don't want to (106)
7.12%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (706)
47.41%

Watched Threads