POST HERE For Discussion About The DEATH OF OSAMA BIN LADEN (Updated) Watch

Poll: Osama's death?
He was killed on the 1st of may. (121)
46.36%
He was killed earlyer than the 1st of may (65)
24.9%
He is still alive (37)
14.18%
He is a myth (38)
14.56%
nosaer
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by LostRiots)
Yeah, not like he considered the UK an enemy of Islam and condoned hatred of many aspects of Western secular culture or anything.
Yeah, a lot of people around the world probably hate us. Doesnt mean we celebrate their death or wish for it.:rolleyes:
Sicherlich.
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Lol at those idiots who think the terrorist threat has disappeared now because of the death of Bin Laden, when it really has increased.
viksta1000
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by nosaer)
Don't be silly son. You would have postively **** your pants if you ever saw him.
True...I met his step-dad in Dubai, crapped myself then too

P.S (his step dad is a property developer who disowned his ***** of a son!)
LostRiots
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Yeah, a lot of people around the world probably hate us. Doesnt mean we celebrate their death or wish for it.:rolleyes:
Wasn't suggesting we wish death on everyone who hates us, merely pointing out I thought your comment about him not being our bogeyman was somewhat inaccurate as he was a threat to Britain.
nosaer
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by greengrapes)
yeh there are a million places to bury him on Gods earth, they coulda of buried him in my back yard as long as i saw he was dead it would all be hunky dory.

yeh well where are these pictures then? why is it they havent been leaked yet? and also have you heard of a thing called LYING maybe the us have just made up a bunch of lies and fed it to you using the media. think out the box at least.. dont believe what you see on the news.
Dont be silly. There really is nowhere the Americans could have handed him over to for burial. Anyone that did accept him would also have to accept some sort of association with him - highly unlikely seeing as everyone wants to disown him.

Im not being gulliable about everything. Normally I dont believe many of their 'confirmed kill' stories because they mostly occur from bombs or drones and then the guy pops up again a few weeks later. But this is different, because they undertook the operation themselves and wouldnt **** up like this.

If its lies, we'll see a video of OBL soon enough. Somehow, I'll be willing to bet that doesn't happen.
Cyclone33
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I always imagined the day Yahoo.com showing big headlines talking about Osama. But I imagined the headlines to be:OSAMA IS CAPTURED. Last night's news came in as a surprise.
Cyclone33
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Well, Osama being killed/discovered/raided brings justice to families and victims affected all over the world.
~Kat~
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Drewski)
Oh dear.

Yes, because that would be one lie that, if found out, would destroy governments. Even the Americans aren't that stupid.
Can you give me any evidence otherwise?
username547863
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by SummerSofas)
By the sounds of things the American soldiers went in and shot the man up, in my book he should have been taken back and made to answer in court, like a civillised nation would.

but no, heavyhanded american troops shoot now and ask questions never... if it were me, i would have taken him alive and put him behind bars
Have you read the news and reports coming out of the US?

They wanted him alive but he wouldnt give up. It was either 1) Lose American soldiers trying to capture him alive or 2) kill him

And after the amount of murders hes been associated with i dont think its a problem.
greengrapes
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Dont be silly. There really is nowhere the Americans could have handed him over to for burial. Anyone that did accept him would also have to accept some sort of association with him - highly unlikely seeing as everyone wants to disown him.

Im not being gulliable about everything. Normally I dont believe many of their 'confirmed kill' stories because they mostly occur from bombs or drones and then the guy pops up again a few weeks later. But this is different, because they undertook the operation themselves and wouldnt **** up like this.

If its lies, we'll see a video of OBL soon enough. Somehow, I'll be willing to bet that doesn't happen.
yeh exactly as u said they undertook the operation themselves so doesnt it show with all the time given to them 10 years to be exact that the usa could prepare some ridiculous story how the u.s army have finally found him. moreover they havent really made this story viable at all what so ever i mean first the alleged killing and them the killing him with no trial, they didnt do that to saddam hussein and he was one evil dictator of this world. and isnt also a tad stupid not to take osama as hostage to try and interrogate him about future terrorist attackks and whereabouts of the al-Qaeda cos im pretty sure the men in that organisation are down along the list on the most wanted for the usa. you see nothing adds up does it?
greengrapes
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
what about the innocent afghanistani children and women the usa have been killing since they invaded? and im pretty sure a dozen american soilders can overtake a bearded old man
nosaer
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by LostRiots)
Wasn't suggesting we wish death on everyone who hates us, merely pointing out I thought your comment about him not being our bogeyman was somewhat inaccurate as he was a threat to Britain.
Not really seeing as him or his group haven't attacked us, as far I know.
username547863
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by greengrapes)
yeh exactly as u said they undertook the operation themselves so doesnt it show with all the time given to them 10 years to be exact that the usa could prepare some ridiculous story how the u.s army have finally found him. moreover they havent really made this story viable at all what so ever i mean first the alleged killing and them the killing him with no trial, they didnt do that to saddam hussein and he was one evil dictator of this world. and isnt also a tad stupid not to take osama as hostage to try and interrogate him about future terrorist attackks and whereabouts of the al-Qaeda cos im pretty sure the men in that organisation are down along the list on the most wanted for the usa. you see nothing adds up does it?
Really? Lets say you were in the special forces storming a bunker. You see a guy with a weapon and hes about to shoot. What do you do? Are you just going to stay still waiting for him to shoot or are you going to shoot him?

Osama didnt want to be captured, he fought untill he died, he wasnt going to give up. It was him dying or US special forces.
Onwards and Upwards!
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
*cough* What if they didn't kill him... and do still have him alive... and he is dead to the world but alive to the Americans undergoing true revenge on a sickening scale for the mass atrocities he has committed?
Rant
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by DH-Biker)
Yup.

The end to his religious fanaticism, his talks of religious extremism towards young men so they'll go and kill themselves and thousands of others and the further cut down of our time in the Middle-East is surely a thing NOT to celebrate.

I'm currently celebrating his death. He's dead, that cretin is dead! The man responsible for 4,000 deaths is dead! Why is this NOT a thing to celebrate?

Maybe now, my Brother and Step-Brother in the Army Air Corps and Armour Corps respectively can operate under a bit less of a threat. Granted, a bit less, but its less then it was.

No, "Rant"; I'm celebrating the fact the first major mass-murderer of the 21st Century is dead.
Why is it that every one of your posts makes me think of a gibbering fascist retard who got fed a keyboard through the bars of his cage?

Oh, and your brothers are murderers too, just as bad as Bin Laden.
DH-Biker
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by SummerSofas)
By the sounds of things the American soldiers went in and shot the man up, in my book he should have been taken back and made to answer in court, like a civillised nation would.

but no, heavyhanded american troops shoot now and ask questions never... if it were me, i would have taken him alive and put him behind bars
You'd wade into the middle of a firefight, hoist him over your shoulders, carry him out and heroically "Get to the choppa'!"? :rolleyes:

No, Summer, you wouldn't. You'd have been shot.

The fact he was in a room defended by God know's how many loyal supporters with firearms, and that they wouldn't exactly relinquish their spiritual leader to you lightly, doesn't exactly bode well for you.

That attack couldn't have lead to anything other then his death. He'd have shot himself or shot at them before being captured.
Something_Ironic
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Around 10 years, billions, if not trillions of dollars, thousands of killed soldiers, and the US finally found Bin Laden...

In his house.
EssexDan86
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
When you send in Jack Bauer and Chuck Norris to do a job, you can hardly expect there to be prisoners.
Rant
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Rascacielos)
In Utopia, maybe. :rolleyes:

Sorry, however ideal you want the world to be, it never will be. Osama Bin Laden killed many innocent people in the 9/11 attacks and whilst we shouldn't necessarily be "celebrating" his death, I see no wrong in people - especially victims' families - to be glad that his threat to the world is now over, whether that be true or not.

I can hardly see that someone rejoicing another's death is as bad as someone who has killed hundreds - if not thousands - though.
Then you missed the whole "being human" memo.
Dekota-XS
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
The west have a sense of well being and think that they are invincible from attacks because they don't get subjected to what Afghanistan, Iraq and Pakistan get subjected to daily, it will be a shock to the system when the middle East really do start the attack and Briton won't be ready for it.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (236)
39.14%
No - but I will (41)
6.8%
No - I don't want to (45)
7.46%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (281)
46.6%

Watched Threads