Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    anyone got a new unpate?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Any offers or rejections for social policy and economics yet????

ReputationRep:
    I think we will hear from them tomorrow, they seem to reply to most people on friday

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gracelich)
    Thank you, this is what I meant. I feel as though that is the only competitive part of my application haha.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Apologies, I'm sure they'll take note of your scores.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anyap)
    I think we will hear from them tomorrow, they seem to reply to most people on friday
    Fingers crossed! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shehr)
    Seconded. I'm dying.
    Same here!! Feeling hopeless!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anyone heard anything for str8 government?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anyap)
    I hope so!! Been over a month since I've applied and a few days into the second week of the five week email....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JackoRead)
    Today marked the end of my 5 weeks, I'm still waiting to hear!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Kind of random question but do you guys think they check our facebook accounts? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by benq)
    Kind of random question but do you guys think they check our facebook accounts? :rolleyes:
    I doubt it. Although I know employers do sometimes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by benq)
    I hope not as the email I gave is attached to one for a cat (For Candy Crush purposes)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JackoRead)
    Last day of my five week today as well and still nothing!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Four weeks today into my 'five week' e-mail.

Little hope is in mind.

ReputationRep:
    3 weeks into my 5 week email as of tomorrow. Officially losing hope by the second

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ffionm)
    3 weeks into my 5 week email as of tomorrow. Officially losing hope by the second

Posted from TSR Mobile
    There are loads of people who are at the end of the 5 week period with no offer! I don't think it has any connotations attached to it in the slightest...

LSE are usually active on a Friday so have hope for tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ffionm)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I second that feeling. Kind of getting myself to accept I have a rejection, so I can move on with my life and not worry about checking track every 2 minutes. I only have LSE and UCL to hear back from now...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gracelich)
    I second that feeling. Kind of getting myself to accept I have a rejection, so I can move on with my life and not worry about checking track every 2 minutes. I only have LSE and UCL to hear back from now...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Don't worry, all will become what it should be in due course

ReputationRep:
    Please guys can you stop informing us that you are going to get rejected anyways "because you only have 11A*s and ums 97%'. This is getting really boring and there is cloud of negativity all over this thread. Please say something helpful and useful.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by arminb)
    Please guys can you stop informing us that you are going to get rejected anyways "because you only have 11A*s and ums 97%'. This is getting really boring and there is cloud of negativity all over this thread. Please say something helpful and useful.
    THIS

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.