Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by medic321)
    :O soo they're still giving out interviews/offers in the holidays?!?! or did you just check your portal yesterday?
    Yeah they are- I checked my portal yesterday morning and there was no update then i checked in the evening and I received an interview invite

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tee Logan x)
    Yeah they are- I checked my portal yesterday morning and there was no update then i checked in the evening and I received an interview invite
    omg!!!!!!!:eek: thought I was checking my portal for no reason in the holidays but I guess I'll carry on now! :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by medic321)
    omg!!!!!!!:eek: thought I was checking my portal for no reason in the holidays but I guess I'll carry on now! :P
    Haha good luck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pneumothorax)
    Congratz on getting an interview!!!! I hope you don't mind my asking but are you an international applicant?
    I am an international applicant and waiting for a response, its become sooo frustrating
    Im a home student:rolleyes: Don't worry there's still time I'm sure you'll hear soon. I know how frustrating it can be I felt the same tbh before I received my kings interview. Just hang in there and focus on getting yourself ready when you do get an invite. I let myself relax and now frantically worrying that I'm not going to be prepared in time:eek:

ReputationRep:
    Good luck to everyone receiving interviews during the holidays! haha who would've thought they'd be working! If only they gave out offers

ReputationRep:
    Just right now thank you so much. I checked today morning and there was no response and i just randomly checked now and i noticed the format of the page changed hahah
    Congratz, I hope you don't mind my asking but are you are international applicant? I am one and the wait for a response is getting on my nerves.......

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HHaris14)
    Im a home student:rolleyes: Don't worry there's still time I'm sure you'll hear soon. I know how frustrating it can be I felt the same tbh before I received my kings interview. Just hang in there and focus on getting yourself ready when you do get an invite. I let myself relax and now frantically worrying that I'm not going to be prepared in time:eek:
    Thanks, reassuring words are just what I need now.....

ReputationRep:
    EMDP Interview holder here; are both formats (despite MMIs) very different from each other?

ReputationRep:
    Thanks, reassuring words are just what I need now.....
    I'm international too and I haven't heard a thing! Also, I am pretty convinced I completely *(&)^&)(* (bombed) my first interview so my eggs are sort of all in the KCL basket. (Way to sound desperate).
    My nerves are all frayed and frazzled. Let's all hang in there. Hopefully we'll hear soon.

ReputationRep:
    Congratz, I hope you don't mind my asking but are you are international applicant? I am one and the wait for a response is getting on my nerves.......
    Thank you. That's fine, I'm not an international applicant but I do understand how you feel. It's still early days so stay positive! I don't think they've given out many international invites yet so don't worry. Merry Christmas

ReputationRep:
    Thank you. That's fine, I'm not an international applicant but I do understand how you feel. It's still early days so stay positive! I don't think they've given out many international invites yet so don't worry. Merry Christmas
    Hey Merry Christmas to you too.... I hope the new year fulfils all our academic wishes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cephalosporin)
    I'm international too and I haven't heard a thing! Also, I am pretty convinced I completely *(&)^&)(* (bombed) my first interview so my eggs are sort of all in the KCL basket. (Way to sound desperate).
    My nerves are all frayed and frazzled. Let's all hang in there. Hopefully we'll hear soon.
    Being an international has ruined this Christmas for me!!!! It's like having a different academic calendar altogether...... Btw what were your other choices?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bobbin'along)
    Eyyy you're the cool Irish guy who got interviewed on the 10th! About 2pm? Am I right? I just saw you talking on the HYMS thread about being Irish and remember you saying you applied there too.

If you are, I'm the girl who was wearing a purple dress and sat next to you in the waiting room Have you heard anything back yet? And we both said we didn't post on TSR hahaa
    Were you the dudette which was first or second in the waiting room? I was the third person, we were all gap year peeps? no?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by itsmagic)
    I feel EXACTLY the same as you - I'm a reapplicant too so I reaaaallly can't get 4 rejections (again!) this year!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ah good luck!!

ReputationRep:
    Unrelated to the interview/offer section, but I'm gonna be the table tennis king at Kings entry 2014

And MMA

ReputationRep:
    "Your application to Kings is currently being processed".

Oh what joy it is to read these words every day (!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mukademy)
    Were you the dudette which was first or second in the waiting room? I was the third person, we were all gap year peeps? no?

Hey! I'm that Irish Guy (the first guy in the waiting room) and bobbin'along was the girl sitting next to me. Nice to meet you again, did you get any word?

ReputationRep:
    Merry Christmas everyone !!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mukademy)
    Unrelated to the interview/offer section, but I'm gonna be the table tennis king at Kings entry 2014

And MMA
    No. Not table tennis. I have been referred to as a 'god' of the game.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maryamnc)
    Merry Christmas everyone !!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Bah humbug.

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.