Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    But I meet the A level requirements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ItsJustMe17)
    Hey brum has asked me for AAA . If i was to get ABB do you think they'll still accept me? So worried

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Same here, but AAA to ABB is abit of a long shot, depends on all kinds of factors eg.. amount achieved offer and what your app is like, try your best to get your offer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hobes1)
    Same here, but AAA to ABB is abit of a long shot, depends on all kinds of factors eg.. amount achieved offer and what your app is like, try your best to get your offer
    I finished my last exam yesterday but i think i messed up on history (35% of final grade) and my last economics (25%) which means i don't think ill get my A now

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I finished my last exam yesterday but i think i messed up on history (35% of final grade) and my last economics (25%) which means i don't think ill get my A now

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Did you do economics yesterday aswell xD ***** of an exam. What is you're course?

ReputationRep:
    Did you do economics yesterday aswell xD ***** of an exam. What is you're course?
    Haha yeah i did lol. Im with OCR . I feel like i chose the wrong question but it was too late to change lol you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Haha yeah i did lol. Im with OCR . I feel like i chose the wrong question but it was too late to change lol you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    AQA. I mean you're course at brum?

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    If it doesn't work out you can always write to them and ask them to strongly consider you. But UoB usually accepts applicants on clearing with AAB-ABB so don't worry too much. You'll make your offer!

ReputationRep:
    Hi is anyone doing International Business Bsc? Or applied to Jarratt hall for accommodation? I'm so late with these posts... :')

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StyleIcon)
    Hey I want to apply for Nursing at Birmingham university this September but they want 2 gcses at A*-B and 3 at c.

I only have 1 gcse thats A*-B!

Is there a chance of me getting in?
    Someone help? Pleaaase

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AbdulRI)
    If it doesn't work out you can always write to them and ask them to strongly consider you. But UoB usually accepts applicants on clearing with AAB-ABB so don't worry too much. You'll make your offer!
    Thanks for the reassurance

ReputationRep:
    AQA. I mean you're course at brum?
    Hahaha AWKWARD Im doing (hopefully) law. Wbu?

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha AWKWARD Im doing (hopefully) law. Wbu?
    Nice! Financial Economics

ReputationRep:
    Guys guys guys when will they allow us to move into accommodation?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n00bfi)
    Just a guess but I presume a few days before Freshers if not Freshers week itself.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corax)
    Just a guess but I presume a few days before Freshers if not Freshers week itself.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    When is freshers

ReputationRep:
    When is freshers
    I think its 20 - 26th September but im not certain

ReputationRep:
    I've applied to study Economics at Bham and my second choice is PPE also at Bham!!

Anybody similiar?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n00bfi)
    20th-21st is welcome weekend, then freshers, then your course starts when your UCAS states. I seem to have a pretty long freshers aha!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danni182)
    20th-21st is welcome weekend, then freshers, then your course starts when your UCAS states. I seem to have a pretty long freshers aha!
    Lol i have a 10 days long freshers week

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danni182)
    Do we actually move in on the 20th then? I was confused because at first I thought it was the 22nd, but then I heard about this Welcome Weekend, and I have no idea what it is! :P

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.