Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by All falls dowwn)
    They ****ing love it, Ar5ena1 fans got hit far too hard this 6eas0n with those big 6ef3ats.

lel
    No need to focus on the score it still only counts as 3 points. Your probably one of those Liverpool fans who goes around saying I would prefer finishing 2nd to winning the FA cup :laugh

The way you bottled it too was just :coma:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam278)
    Anyway who wants a game of FIFA? I got PS4
    Yeah pm me your ID - I swear I'm REEAALLY pissed off, could do with hammering someone

I was stuck on the A406 for hours, a 1 hour 30 mins journey turned into a 5 hour journey - no exaggeration

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SHOO)
    No Jam, think about it. First few months of the season, Liverpool were winning the 1-0s - which were boring to watch. Then came Suarez, and liverpools attack drastically improved. Suarez's presence gave the likes of Sturridge & Sterling a lot more room - which is why I think they had such good season too.

Last season speaks for itself for Liverpool.

Liverpools 6 months or so of good attacking football doesn't mean they play better football than Arsenal do.

Defensively, they were ****, which is why games such as palace vs Liverpool were so good to watch
    None of the 1-0s were boring to watch. Bar against United but United were boring to watch the whole season which explains it all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SHOO)
    One game? We banged them back in the FA cup.

See my comment above regarding liverpools "better football"
    Not really. Was a close game.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stylo92)
    Not really. Was a close game.
    Then so was Arsenal vs City at the Ethiad.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.givemesport.com/488543-ja...er?autoplay=on
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footba...nsfer-3902843?

Not quite sure what to make of this...

ReputationRep:
    City battered us for most the game except a brief spell in the 2nd half

Everton game was close til the last 10 mins they had a great chance to go 2-1 up and take it away from us :-)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SHOO)
    Then so was Arsenal vs City at the Ethiad.
    Argue that point for that game if you like.

ReputationRep:
    Hope not ... I can't see jack doing it too well :/ cover for a sneaky signing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by t()m)
    Hope not ... I can't see jack doing it too well :/ cover for a sneaky signing
    I can see us being completely overran by powerful+technical opposition midfielders if Wilshere is put there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheInvincibles14)
    No need to focus on the score it still only counts as 3 points. Your probably one of those Liverpool fans who goes around saying I would prefer finishing 2nd to winning the FA cup :laugh

The way you bottled it too was just :coma:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I would prefer our season to yours.

ReputationRep:
    Cross... ignore. Its a follow up story because he was determined that Khedira was coming here, and now he's finding an excuse as to why not. Ornstein says we're still in the market for a DM, so we're still looking.

ReputationRep:
    Getting tickets to see Arsenal vs Monaco/Benfica :eek:

ReputationRep:
    @SkyFootball

@Arsenal will be challenged by @Inter and @OfficialASRoma for the signature of £15m-rated @MCFC defender Matija Nastasic. #mcfc

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by little_tom)
    @SkyFootball

@Arsenal will be challenged by @Inter and @OfficialASRoma for the signature of £15m-rated @MCFC defender Matija Nastasic. #mcfc

I hope we get him!

ReputationRep:
    Liverpool played much better football than Arsenal and ripped apart many teams but would you seriously prefer your season, it was more aesthetically pleasing but there is no real difference between finishing 2nd to 4th, apart from the 4th team having to qualify which is pretty much
    straightforward.

Also you haven't won a respectable trophy since 2006 and the league since 1990 which somehow tends to be ignored in the media. The media **** fest would've been unbearable if Stevie G didn't bottle it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    And for all the talk of building on it, you've lost Suarez, couldnt hold a candle to us for Sanchez and instead bought Lambert, Lallana and Origi? What exactly was so great about it other than a few weeks where you thought you'd win something?

Either win trophies, or built for the future. What do I think of Arsenal 1998/99 season? Not much, vaguely remember nearly winning the league. 2004/05? Cup win. So people will think about the season 2013/14 for Arsenal/Liverpool.
    Wilshere will never be a 6, and Wenger knows that too of course.

If Abou Diaby actually has a season in him, then I'm content with Diaby/Ramsey at CM tbh

ReputationRep:
    I hope diaby starts for the season as well to bury the rumour that he's top 4 quality. he's become a yaya toure/viera hybrid since he's been injured and also is apparently good defensively with good work rate

ReputationRep:
    Diaby'll be injured in two weeks time and will be out for the next five years.

ReputationRep:
    DC on twitter says Vermaelen has told the club he wants to leave, presumably for Utd. Absolutely no problem, and since they're throwing money about we might get paid off nicely as well. Will need another CB obviously, not sure I like Smalling.DC says the position is the immediate priority for Wenger.

In before Baconbutty says Vermaelen is world class or somehow twists the transfer against the club.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: September 22, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.