Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hope the interview went well for all of you! It was a pleasure talking to some of you in the main hall whilst you anxiously waited for your interviewer to call your name

ReputationRep:
    Got my physics interview today

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kennethdcharles)
    Got my physics interview today
    good luck

ReputationRep:
    Had my history interview on Saturday. Honestly think I did so badly in it! I got the learning questions wrong at the end and the woman was not taking down any notes and looking a bit sceptical! I also had this whole speech prepared but she cut he out half way through.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thedaniellamary)
    I haven't actually spoken to anyone who had an interview in History. I doubt that to be honest, the teachers seemed to be in a rush as they did have to get through 500 students but I'm sure that's not the case
    I had one in history. Flopped it though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Undec)
    Had my history interview on Saturday. Honestly think I did so badly in it! I got the learning questions wrong at the end and the woman was not taking down any notes and looking a bit sceptical! I also had this whole speech prepared but she cut he out half way through.
    I'm sure you didn't do badly at all and exactly, I've spoken to quite a few people who said they didn't get the chance to speak about an area they were interested in that they prepared for including myself, I was a bit upset about that in all honesty

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone do a physics interview with the principal? I did.

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone do a physics interview with the principal? I did.
    no I didn't but how did it go?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thedaniellamary)
    no I didn't but how did it go?
    Mine was good! I did get a very hard question at the end, which as we ran out of timr, he told me to email him the answer (which i still don't know). What was yout interview on and how did it go

ReputationRep:
    Mine was good! I did get a very hard question at the end, which as we ran out of timr, he told me to email him the answer (which i still don't know). What was yout interview on and how did it go
    Mine was English Lit and I analysed a sonnet and we spoke about Samuel Beckett and how authors interact with one another through their work. I felt it went alright but I don't have my hopes up in all honesty

ReputationRep:
    I guess i should be happy that there are another batch of mocks coming up so i can take my mind off things

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amarocks88)
    I guess i should be happy that there are another batch of mocks coming up so i can take my mind off things
    Same, for two weeks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nasm)
    Same, for two weeks
    Urgh well good luck

ReputationRep:
    Urgh well good luck
    You too!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone did chemistry as an interview?!

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know whether the offers will be sent out as actual paper letters or just email?

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know whether the offers will be sent out as actual paper letters or just email?
    Letters

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alevels124)
    Letters
    My post always gets lost FML

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alevels124)
    Letters
    Will we get emails too?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vanilla Cupcake)
    Will we get emails too?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I hope we do seriously my post is sooo badd

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.