Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou 22)
    I dunno why she does it, she is on facebook so knows everyones business, but I truly hate the whole facebook nonesense like here you can talk about your life anonymously as no one see’s your daily log of photo’s and stuff facebook just really pisses me off as you can tell.

I just don’t like him, he seems like he is kind of preying on the vulnerable. He is a right plank, in her words “it’s like he is harrassing me” I had him on my whatsapp briefly (less than a day) as she blocked him sending him my number first as a way to palm him off onto me when he was annoying the heck out of her and he just seems like a right obsessed weirdo imo when we went out a couple of weeks ago she was saying that he is really clingy and possessive of her and wants to know who she is calling and messaging via whatsapp and stuff, she said he has even tried to read them.

I have met him once and the awkwardness was unbearable, I am a friendly approachable person and we (my friend, her mom and myself) were having a conversation in the kitchen about the christmas presents I got them and then the plank comes in and just constantly stares at me and when I look up he looks away this went on for a good 5minutes, I dunno if it is because he was thinking he dont remember me or whether he thinks I look nothing like my brother or whatever. I don’t know what it is but there is definitely something odd about this guy. And no he isn’t socially awkward he is just a obsessed odd bod.
    Why would she go out with someone who is annoying her so much? Shout out to logic one time eh? He sounds very very very very very very very very odd. But uh, if your friend is attractive, fair play to him hahaha How is your life today?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Multitalented me)
    My problem atm is that I can't seem to get this girl out of my mind even though I know see she's me as a friend at best. She always comes back into my head during bedtime grr, this stupid desire, the pain knowing it's only a distant dream and I only have music and my own bed for company...
    I slightly had that a few days back

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skratch My Itch)
    Why would she go out with someone who is annoying her so much? Shout out to logic one time eh? He sounds very very very very very very very very odd. But uh, if your friend is attractive, fair play to him hahaha How is your life today?
    I have no clue, it is something I would love to know. I think I may just tell her as I see it cause I would love to know what is about him that even though he is like that with her now that she seem to love :/. She is a an attractive girl, she just don’t see it in herself though. He on the other hand, looks like a plank sounds like a plank and generally is just a lanky plank xD. I hope I am wrong about him though.

I am alright thanks, right now I am shivering cause I am cold . I need an electric blanket.

How is your life today?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SassKing13)
    I slightly had that a few days back
    Was the lady CNG?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Powpowpowpowpow)
    Very sleepy because my neighbours woke me up and now I can't get back to sleep and I'm hungry but I know if I eat now I'll feel or possibly be sick in the morning but I can't sleep when I'm hungry.
    How or why did they wake you up?

ReputationRep:
    Like I want to turn back time more than anything else in the world

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by awkwardshortguy)
    Like I want to turn back time more than anything else in the world
    Why?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andy98)
    They're of the attitude that I shouldn't have been born, can't do anything right and should just drop dead. So yeah I'm done with them

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I can totally see with you now , sorry they are arses towards you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foo.mp3)
    Somewhat chuffed with all the chores I've done today
    Could you help me with mine? I will pay you in sweets .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Manitude)
    Excited about bring on tv at some point between 9 and 10 tonight on UKTV Yesterday

Also pleased because I bought a new mandolin today for an OK price.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I didn’t realise Crimewatch had changed channels jk.

srs, why were you on the telly?

I fear those things, they look lethal regardless of experience.

ReputationRep:
    not the best of days, but i'll bounce back.  missed a question in a test, but i can resit it.  and i thought somebody who i thought was an ally was taking the piss, and feel a bit  confused, but this will pass again.  i'm going to re-apply for the test tomorrow, since i've come to realise challenges are to be conquered.  but had a laugh because arsenal are linked to Suarez, and Spurs reckon they can win something (lolololololololololololol....)

(Original post by lou)
    ...I am alright thanks, right now I am shivering cause I am cold . I need an electric blanket.
    It is pretty cold across the UK but it's not Serbia at minus 40c or NY who has 30ft snowfall!! Electric blankets are a good idea. I have one that wraps as a under fitted sheet which has different settings and timers 1hr or 9hrs. Best bday pressie ever

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Halfway through the new Suits episode, so pretty happy.

ReputationRep:
    I was stressed out because couldn't figure out an assignment, but now I'm really happy thanks to 24houranswers and I also got a discount code NSU7Z. Feeling good now .

ReputationRep:
    Mildy hungover :nothing:

ReputationRep:
    Could you help me with mine? I will pay you in sweets .
    Possibly, what varieties of sweets are we talking? :scrooge:
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    I can totally see with you now , sorry they are arses towards you.
    Yeah. Although there are times I agree with them. Those times are getting more frequent

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I didn’t realise Crimewatch had changed channels jk.

srs, why were you on the telly?

I fear those things, they look lethal regardless of experience.
    I was on as part of a series on reenactment.
    You can watch it online here:
    http://yesterday.uktv.co.uk/shows/we...#4002345614001

I'm not any of the people who do interviews, but I know most of them very well and lived on the same road as Dan for three years.

(yet another shameless plug)

By mandolin I mean the musical instrument, not the kitchen appliance (not sure if you were confuse on that) They're really quite harmless, the tension in the strings isn't that bad! I'm not a great player but I've had my eye on the particular model for a while and it was a good price at a local shop so I could try it out and I liked it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foo.mp3)
    Possibly, what varieties of sweets are we talking? :scrooge:
    Haribo’s any good?

Haribo’s any good?
    Love the chews and joystixx cherry and cola

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.