The Student Room Group

AQA Physics GCSE P2 & P3 [OFFICIAL THREAD]

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1520
actually you might not have. I think there were 2 slightly different p3 papers - one for the people who did core science this year and one for the people who did it last year. I think they were pretty much the same, but if you did core last year the paper didn't have any labelling - it was labelled for you
Original post by MrTechGamer
Crap I knew everything for p3 and I miss it , I might need to take a flipping eye test. , I am fuming .I will kidnap the AQA head chief and force him to put my case under special consideration.This pathetic , why oh why , piece of poos.

i found this funnier than i should have tbh
I thought P2 was pretty hard and I was struggling with time. It seems to have several more pages than the previous papers I had done.
Original post by Saffiee
How did u get the energy transferred as 612J

"for the resistor with the greatest resistance I put C because it had the least steep gradient so it allowed the least current to flow through "
Pretty sure that the steeper the gradient the higher the resistance because V=IxR can be rearranged to R = V ÷ I and v/i is the gradient (v=yaxis, i = xaxis)
Original post by srw98
actually you might not have. I think there were 2 slightly different p3 papers - one for the people who did core science this year and one for the people who did it last year. I think they were pretty much the same, but if you did core last year the paper didn't have any labelling - it was labelled for you

I will kiss you, are you actually right . P.s I'm not a paedo but I will give you rep and badges if you confirm this.
Original post by Amy Hickman
well keep dreaming <3

What has this thread become?!
What did people get for the half life question?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MrTechGamer
I will kiss you, are you actually right . P.s I'm not a paedo but I will give you rep and badges if you confirm this.

Confirmed. Just spoke to my teacher.
Original post by SamWood1

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by SamWood1

Posted from TSR Mobile

I got 12
Original post by Keval69Dhokia
ahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahaahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhaha
ahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahaahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahaahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahaahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhaha
ahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahaahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhaha

I quite admire how that gap cuts through quite evenly in that block of text!
Reply 1531
Original post by joyalrj22
"for the resistor with the greatest resistance I put C because it had the least steep gradient so it allowed the least current to flow through "
Pretty sure that the steeper the gradient the higher the resistance because V=IxR can be rearranged to R = V ÷ I and v/i is the gradient (v=yaxis, i = xaxis)

I (current) was on the y-axis not the x-axis and V (pd) was on the x-axis
Original post by Palette
I am speaking as a student who took this exam this afternoon.

This afternoon's exams were the most stressful out of all the GCSE exams I have taken so far. I am recently having problems (presumably linked with my bad posture) meaning that the muscles in my shoulder and upper back tense and hurt a lot if I lean forward for two hours. On top of that, I got a headache from concentrating on revision for an exam I had this morning and for the Physics exam (so by the time I actually sat the exam, my concentration wasn't as good as it could have been) and my eyes became worn out. Therefore, I may have not read some graphs properly or left a digit out etc.

So please understand that people may make mistakes, even in questions that only require a simple calculation, and let's not tease each other for it.

I can relate to this. I completely lost focus an hour before the exam because I had 3 exams today and I have made so many mistakes in the exam.
Original post by turquoisecat
Yes for c2 and c3 if you can please

Posted from TSR Mobile

sorry i havnt been able to do one for P2 tonight but i have already made one for C2 if youd like that..?? if i get time on friday if someone hasnt already made one ill put a P2 mark scheme together! reply if you want the C2 one though!

[btw i dont do triple so im unable to help you with that]
What did you put for the metal question were it was like why is it not valid for ALL metals or something.
Original post by Burning
Chill dude, you're wrong it's Coulomb get over it that's the mark gone, you can't do anything ^_^

I said the unit of charge is coulomb in the exam so no marks lost there ahha
p2 i finished 15 mins early, p3 i finished 20 mins early wtf?
bio and chem i almost took up all the time lmao...
Anyone get an unofficial mark scheme?
I spelt coloubs like this , is it ok p.s I done (C) right next to it
Original post by Abdalla__67
p2 i finished 15 mins early, p3 i finished 20 mins early wtf?
bio and chem i almost took up all the time lmao...

I know right!!!!

I sat down for 20 minutes checking my answers!

Quick Reply

Latest