Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys. I just had my first interview offer from Brighton! I'm really nervous. Any tips pls on preparing for interviews?

ReputationRep:
    i applied to manchester, queens belfast, surrey, northumbria and edinburgh napier to do paediatric nursing!

has anyone heard back from these unis?

ReputationRep:
    anyone know how an interview for child nursing at university of Manchester will be like? I've got mine in January and I need help!!! thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by edenmoffatt)
    i applied to manchester, queens belfast, surrey, northumbria and edinburgh napier to do paediatric nursing!

I have had an interview at Northumbria (1st Dec)!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    How was it?? I haven't heard anything back yet and I sent my UCAS form mid November... Starting to worry!

ReputationRep:
    How was it?? I haven't heard anything back yet and I sent my UCAS form mid November... Starting to worry!
    It was ok thanks!! Just waiting to hear now, might not hear until March though! My form went off Oct 24th so I'm sure they'll be in touch soon

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Hiya! i heard back from Northumbria uni on the 17th December for adult Nursing about an interview

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MegHarpur)
    Hiya! i heard back from Northumbria uni on the 17th December for adult Nursing about an interview
    Aw great good luck! When did you send your UCAS form off?

ReputationRep:
    I've got one for child in Jan and they didn't tell me till a few weeks ago - I applied in mid October so dont worry they just take a while

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emma_L_x)
    Thank you!! Hopefully it will be good news when we hear!!
    What was the interview like, was it hard?

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone tell me what teeside maths test is like?

ReputationRep:
    I had interview 7th off December for northumbria x

ReputationRep:
    I've applied for children's nursing at the uni of Manchester, uni of Leeds, uni of Salford, keele uni and Birmingham city. I'm predicted ABB and a B in EPQ.
    Currently got an interview at Manchester for the 10th of Feb!! Anyone else?

ReputationRep:
    Aw great good luck! When did you send your UCAS form off?
    Aww thank you! It was sent off on the 16th November i'm sure you'll hear back soon

ReputationRep:
    Hi kmdxx,

I am so sorry to butt in like this but i have an assessment with LSBU on the 9th of January, how did yours go??!

Kind regards,

GracieDee

(Original post by kmdxx)
    Anyone attending an assessment day at LSBU next week Wednesday and City on the 21st?

ReputationRep:
    Just firmed Leeds Beckett for mental health nursing ☺️ Anyone else thinking of going there?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M_E_Rosie)
    Just recieved an offer from Uni of Birmingham! Absolutely over the moon as this was my first choice
    Congrats that's amazing!! Which field of nursing? xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ao1811)
    I've applied for children's nursing at the uni of Manchester, uni of Leeds, uni of Salford, keele uni and Birmingham city. I'm predicted ABB and a B in EPQ.
    Currently got an interview at Manchester for the 10th of Feb!! Anyone else?
    When you were writing your personal statement did you look at the university of Manchester guidelines for the nursing personal statement??

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, just got an interview offer from Salford uni for child nursing, can anyone tell me what its like and what the maths test is like?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by justemilyhere)
    Hey!

I've applied for Adult Nursing starting Sept 2016 and have already had 3/5 offers (Bournemouth, Coventry and Canterbury Christ Church).

I'm getting a little bit worried about my 4th and 5th Choice- They are both at Oxford Brookes University as I applied for two different nursing courses, (Adult Nursing and then adult+mental health nursing). I sent off my UCAS application on the 23rd October and have not even been invited to and interview from them . This is making me extremely worried that they are going to reject but surely if they were going to reject then they wouldn't wait this long? I know it's not yet the January deadline but it just seems really strange that they are the only place which hasn't even invited me to an interview.

Is anyone else in the same position as me?

Em xx
    Hey, I'm sorry my reply won't make you feel better! I applied 9 days ago and got invited to an interview for February. It is really bizarre that they haven't replied yet! I hope they get back to you soon! Can you chase it up after the January deadline?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 31, 2016

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.