Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bluestarkisser38)
    But it said in the description that males don't suck blood, so you would have to say that the bacteria kills the female offspring that suck blood so it reduces the spread of malaria.
    I spoke of (I believe it said something like More mosquitos in the wild or something) and I said Mutations could occur which we don't know how to handle (treat) as one disadvantage.

Pro's would be less people becoming infected etc...

ReputationRep:
    Apart from the fact it's illegal to talk about exams over any social media related program within 24 hours... ?

ReputationRep:
    at least the grade boundaries will be pretty low

ReputationRep:
    Anyone got a copy of the biology or chemistry unit 1 papers?

ReputationRep:
    If i put about fresh water invertebrates and how they detect the concemtration of dissolved oxygen in the water as an indicator species would i still get the marks?

ReputationRep:
    I got 0.6

ReputationRep:
    Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1463908974.650030.jpg
Views: 254
Size:  111.6 KBguys is this right??

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z_o_e)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yes except from the line for L? There was no question asking for that line

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rlb2000)
    well as the question was asking about animals i am pretty sure that is wrong

The question wasnt on animals - some kid has just been saying that and posting it on twitter

ReputationRep:
    I put about freshwater invertebrates for the indicator species as they detect the concentration of dissolved oxygen in water, suggesting how polluted it is etc... Is this right?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z_o_e)

Posted from TSR Mobile

No. The line needs to refract at basically the center of the ionosphere (basically where you have put the first > marking)

The "normal" then needs to be perpendicular. This would literally form a (dotted) line vertically placed in the middle of the refraction (again the center of the refracted line)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SunnyBoys)
    Yes except from the line for L? There was no question asking for that line
    Thank youu ✊🏼

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by redsoules)
    No. The line needs to refract at basically the center of the ionosphere (basically where you have put the first > marking)

The "normal" then needs to be perpendicular. This would literally form a (dotted) line vertically placed in the middle of the refraction (again the center of the refracted line)
    Thank youu✨

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by livileesmith)
    The question wasnt on animals - some kid has just been saying that and posting it on twitter
    im sorry but i remember the question and it did say an animal indicator

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stanleyn)
    I put that it was lost through faeces and respiration!
    SAME!!! i put that aswell

ReputationRep:
    what is an independant company
    i found that the hardest bcoz i was trying to link it to the question noit realising that it was related to business

ReputationRep:
    what is an independant company
    i found that the hardest bcoz i was trying to link it to the question not realising that it was related to business

ReputationRep:
    what is an independant company i found that the hardest bcoz i was trying to link it to the question not realising that it was related to business

ReputationRep:
    what is an independant company i found that the hardest bcoz i was trying to link it to the question not realising that it was related to business

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have an unofficial mark scheme for foundation?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.