Turn on thread page Beta

The Official TSR Fantasy Football Premier League 2016/17 watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Lovren's virus has cost me 8 points, sigh.

Holebas first sub and he currently has -2

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ditto. Frustrating. But firm and cout is nice!

ReputationRep:
    Jeez I think that's -2 from my Watford defender 🙄
    Had Williams as well. Terrible. They have better fixtures next week I suppose

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Andy Ftw)
    Ditto. Frustrating. But firm and cout is nice!
    I'm so relieved Watford scored.

Firmino 15 points, Mane 14 points, Coutinho 11 points. They're so damn consistent.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)

Firmino 15 points, Mane 14 points, Coutinho 11 points. They're so damn consistent.
    Problem is, i need to get Coutinho in as well as Firmino, but I also need to get Hazard in on the game too 😂

Can't afford to take a -8 hit so just gonna bring Hazard in. Means I'll have to lose Sanchez though...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)

Sanchez/Payet to Coutinho/Hazard. Probably just the one this week and another the week after. Austin and Defoe been useful this week but I've ****ed up again.

At least Ibra is suspended now. Unbelievable trolling.

ReputationRep:
    Not sure what to think about that. Lallana gets me 12 but paid the price for not doubling up. Firmino in for Walcott for a hit I think. Already brought in Allen for Sterling due to price drops/falls. So it's going to be a long 2 weeks as have two defenders suspended and one not playing. Going to have to play this all out attack chip!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    Problem is, i need to get Coutinho in as well as Firmino, but I also need to get Hazard in on the game too 😂

Can't afford to take a -8 hit so just gonna bring Hazard in. Means I'll have to lose Sanchez though...
    Hits don't have to be made up in the first week. I took a 12 this week for the first time in like 10 years of playing FPL.

(Original post by little_wizard123)
    Sanchez/Payet to Coutinho/Hazard. Probably just the one this week and another the week after. Austin and Defoe been useful this week but I've ****ed up again.

At least Ibra is suspended now. Unbelievable trolling.
    Think it's the right time to remove Payet given West Ham's fixtures.

I love looking at the stats pages to see who people have brought in. 1000 people have transferred Zlatan IN this week :lol:

(Original post by sr90)
    Hits don't have to be made up in the first week. I took a 12 this week for the first time in like 10 years of playing FPL.

Think it's the right time to remove Payet given West Ham's fixtures.

I love looking at the stats pages to see who people have brought in. 1000 people have transferred Zlatan IN this week :lol:
    Where are you in the league?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by ak143244)
    Where are you in the league?
    Pique Blinders is my team.

72pts all in, or 60 if you take the hit into account. Can't complain, will still be an above average score.

(Original post by sr90)
    Pique Blinders is my team.

72pts all in, or 60 if you take the hit into account. Can't complain, will still be an above average score.
    Oh good, I captained Hazard I got 38 points from him which is good.
    Total I got... 96 points.
    I'm 7th in the league

ReputationRep:
    60 points. Not good, not bad.

12 point hit before the international break. THE ONLY WAY TO PLAY

Allen ---> Hazard
    Foster ----> Pickford
    Blind ----> Alonso
    Lukaku -----> Anichebe (bench rot)

Switch to 3-5-2 wth Pickford, Walker, Alonso, Shawcross, Chadli, Sanchez, Lukaku, Coutinho, Firmino, Austin, Kun

I hate that feckin troll Lukaku. HATE him. Really didn't need an invitation bin him but now that Chelsea have decided they feel like bothering again it's a no brainer. Simply can't abide another match cheering for that not fit to clean Heskey's boots clogger

ReputationRep:
    I lost my H2H because somebody TC'd Aguero and beat me by 4 points.

Worth it? 😂
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    45 points, not good on how the GW went overall.

ReputationRep:
    So glad I brought Holebas in for this week. I even took a four point hit, clearly didn't think those transfers through. I didn't play him but he still came on as a sub because Sterling didn't play.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sephiroth)
    So glad I brought Holebas in for this week. I even took a four point hit, clearly didn't think those transfers through. I didn't play him but he still came on as a sub because Sterling didn't play.
    Why a 4 point hit for someone who isn't going to play?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gob Bluth)
    Why a 4 point hit for someone who isn't going to play?
    I've so many players who need removing I was either going to have to take a hit last week or this week. Valencia had to go and with my midfield also being a mess the only way to get rid of him would be a hit. Having the cheaper defender allowed me to bring in Hazard yesterday.

I was also worried Monreal and Kingsley wouldn't play so I didn't want to risk leaving myself with only two defenders so I took the hit last week rather than this week. I knew Holebas had a tough fixture but saw longer term potential and figured he could fill in for others if need be.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Hope none of my players get injured on international duty because I don't have a bench for next week as it stands. Holebas suspended and Amat/Hojbjerg no longer play.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Sanchez low grade muscle tear, out of Chile game doubtful for next one. It begins...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WesterosWildling)
    Sanchez low grade muscle tear, out of Chile game doubtful for next one. It begins...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Unbelievable i just took him out which was a very difficult decision to accommodate hazard and firminho.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WesterosWildling)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Was gonna lose him for Hazard regardless so no biggie.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.