Turn on thread page Beta

Fantasy Football League 2007/08 watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I haven't bothered to get Lampard in this year. I think i should have done that when Ronaldo left ;yes;

Perhaps that's why i'm not doing so well...yet

ReputationRep:
    What place are you Leavis?

ReputationRep:
    Let's just say i'm not on the first page :p:

How about you?

ReputationRep:
    I'm 24 :proud: I'll climb ;yes;

It doesn't say your name on the first post?

ReputationRep:
    You had me worried for a minute there! :p:

It does it says: 'This is Our Year Leavis2'

ReputationRep:
    And 24th is good, i'm glad to see some people are flying the flag proudly for Liverpool ;yes;

ReputationRep:
    Agger and Risse rested Rafatation! I've captained Teves this week, hopefully he does something against spurs.

ReputationRep:
    FFS great move by me, bringing in Agger lol. So Gerrard and Agger out in my team so far...Johnson a doubt. Off to watch liverpool match now.

ReputationRep:
    Ive got Siberski as my captain, might as well he seems to be in form atm. Me having him as captain does mean he'l get sent off though. Oh well.

ReputationRep:
    Phew Agger came on after about 15 minutes, so will get the same amount as if he had started.

ReputationRep:
    Lucky! Hyypia injury look serious?

ReputationRep:
    Not really, banged into Mchane I think it was. Blurred vision and couldnt stop his nose bleeding, but he should be fine I think.

ReputationRep:
    Not that serious.

They just couldn't stop the bleeding in his nose and i think he had slightly blurred vision fter the collision too :sadnod:

Hopefully, he'll be okay though.

ReputationRep:
    Lfc4life beat me to it :p:

ReputationRep:
    WHY isn't sven playing Bianchi he isn't even injured!

ReputationRep:
    I know, I want to kill him. Bianchi could've put a couple of the chances Mpenza fluffed right in the back of the net. Rargh. Maybe Sven wants him for the games against the lesser sides, to save him from injury or something. Maybe he isn't match fit (which wouldn't make sense), or maybe he just wants him to be a super sub. Either way, I wish he would play him, Bianchi is sitting there in my team not raking in points because he's not getting enough time.

ReputationRep:
    Scharner!

ReputationRep:
    i put sharner on the bench, DAMMIT!

ReputationRep:
    Having a good week this week, if Arteta does something now it will be fantastic. Please Arteta, I could've had Lamps as my captain. :P

ReputationRep:
    Yobo's playing!?!?!??! it said he was injured!!!!!!!!!"!11251ht1251fws t2g

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: May 6, 2008
Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.