Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Keoje)
    They need to add a feature showing how many times you've been checking track :p:
    I used to go on like 5 times a day :o:
    Huh, only 5 times?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FieldLeftBlank)
    Huh, only 5 times?
    :o: Ok maybe ...12 times....:o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by orangeszz)
    trust me im ucas's biggest stalker. It's shameful the amount of times I check that thing.. ohwell it reopens tomorrow so might have some good news then!
    I hope so!

Anyway, good luck with your choices!

ReputationRep:
    hey i'm new here + scared! someone hug me!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dairy Milk)
    hey i'm new here + scared! someone hug me!!

((((((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))) ))))))))))))))))

how was that for you dont be scared we dont bite well i dont anyways

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isis Black)
    probably, but well done!!
    (Original post by tick.tock)
    I want Track to update now... just for me :p:

haha, nah only joking, Well done SirMasterKey! Hoe everyone gets offers soon!
    Thanks

I want Track to tell me about my other choices I really want to know about Nottingham, Edinburgh and Exeter. Edinburgh I'll probably hear from the earliest the 15th but not sure about the other two.

ReputationRep:
    Yay! Tomorrow the festive waiting season ends

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bleurgh)
    Yeah, I can't wait to be addicted to Track again

hahaha guess what i am gonig to start doing tomorrow lol:p:

there should be a UCAS trackers annonymous group set up :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Butterflyleg)
    Yeah, I can't wait to be addicted to Track again
    Heh yeah, I'm surprised I haven't actually been checking it this hol, despite how stupid that would be.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isis Black)
    hahaha guess what i am gonig to start doing tomorrow lol:p:

there should be a UCAS trackers annonymous group set up :yep:
    It's a good idea! :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Heh yeah, I'm surprised I haven't actually been checking it this hol, despite how stupid that would be.
    Oh, I've checked it twice
    Shhh! :p:

ReputationRep:
    I checked quite a lot over Christmas even though I knew there couldn't be anything there. :rolleyes: That's too obsessive, isn't it? I guess I just found it reassuring to look at everything. :p:

I'm so glad Christmas is over, even though I know I've probably still got a long time to wait...just very glad knowing there are admissions people back at work and hopefully looking at my application. Back to spending my time checking track and stalking other people who have applied to the same unis/courses as me to see who's got offers to try and guess when I can expect replies.

ReputationRep:
    And the time to annoy friends with obsessive track-checking begins again! I'm hoping the admissions people will be all fired-up and in a good mood after the holiday. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by heidigirl)
    I checked quite a lot over Christmas even though I knew there couldn't be anything there. :rolleyes: That's too obsessive, isn't it? I guess I just found it reassuring to look at everything. :p:

I'm so glad Christmas is over, even though I know I've probably still got a long time to wait...just very glad knowing there are admissions people back at work and hopefully looking at my application. Back to spending my time checking track and stalking other people who have applied to the same unis/courses as me to see who's got offers to try and guess when I can expect replies.
    I did the same, checking every day over break :p: Made me feel a bit crazy haha

ReputationRep:
    i did the same too, i just knew i wouldnt have any offers but for some reason i just had to check, its just like some crazy addiction, probs more addictive then drugs haha :P

ReputationRep:
    I'm waiting for Edinburgh..... arghhhhhh....... I hate waiting and I expect them to take bloody ages anyway which kills me.

History&Russian )) gooo Edinburgh tell me if u want me...or not....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SirMasterKey)
    Thanks

I want Track to tell me about my other choices I really want to know about Nottingham, Edinburgh and Exeter. Edinburgh I'll probably hear from the earliest the 15th but not sure about the other two.

"The Tale of the Party Fuhrer" hhahah

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mxcs)
    And the time to annoy friends with obsessive track-checking begins again! I'm hoping the admissions people will be all fired-up and in a good mood after the holiday. :yep:
    Me too! Let's hope they're all full of turkey and festive happiness... ahem...

ReputationRep:
    Im waiting on all 5 of my unis. UCL, Kings, Edinburgh, Warwick and Newcastle. Howcome Edinburgh wont be till after the 15th? Does anyone know if my other unis wont get in contact with me till after the 15th?

I WANT UPDATES NOWWWWWW. Ill be checking everyday like crasy from tomorow.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Applying to uni

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Graduates celebrate

How to write a good personal statement

Expert PS advice from the people who will read it

Uni match

Uni match

Can't decide where to apply? Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Two students working together

A-Z of universities

Read our guides to unis and colleges from around the UK

A student working on a computer

Personal statement help

Use our tool to get your ideal PS quickly!

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student looking down a microscope

Planning open days

Find upcoming open days and get advice on preparing.

Help out other students

These questions still need an answer

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.