Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    i hope it doesn't turn out a 3-2

ReputationRep:
    rvp with his quick feet!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JK.)
    Cesc has had more touches than the whole of their midfield put together. Lol.

Looks like we're clear, just need to go out and finish them off rather than piss about.
    wouldn't mind some more goals to crank up that goal difference :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Wilshere and Song :coma:

The heart of our team tbfh

ReputationRep:
    Our next four fixtures should all be victories as well, since we'll have a full-strength squad (- Vermaelen).

Leeds (A)
    Wigan (H)
    Ipswich (H)
    Everton (H)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by antonfigo)
    i hope it doesn't turn out a 3-2
    Kind of dreading that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deshi)
    Yeha I think you guys need to calm down with all this Walcott stuff. You've blatantly jinxed him now. :facepalm2:
    Injured by the end of the half no doubt. He's obviously still not a worldbeater but he's been getting better this season, his ratio of good performances:bad performances is certainly improving.

Sympathy for Grant, he's got little to work with and it seems odd that they'd sack in period of good form. Seems to me that the board have been looking for excuses to get rid of him for a while. Coincides with Ferguson in the past week complaining that foreign owners are not as good as their British predecessors and contemporaries, don't know how you can make that evaluation when people like Gold & Sullivan, Mike Ashley and Peter Ridsdale are still running clubs.

ReputationRep:
    Walcott’s 6 PL goals are the most scored by an Englishman for #Arsenal in a single season in 12 years since Ray Parlour (6 gls) in 1998-99.

ReputationRep:
    that was too close!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah.

ReputationRep:
    Rvp penatly...3-0
    game, set, match!!!

ReputationRep:
    Well I got the margin of victory and the Van Persie brace correct. :smug:

Just not completely the right result and Walcott scored rather than Nasri.

ReputationRep:
    Bloody BBC live updates were showing "West Ham 0-2 Arsenal FT" so I closed the window feeling content.

They're still showing FT ffs and there's ages left! Good win anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by m:)ckel)
    Bloody BBC live updates were showing "West Ham 0-2 Arsenal FT" so I closed the window feeling content.

They're still showing FT ffs and there's ages left! Good win anyway.
    That's why I jumped to the conclusion I'd got the correct goal difference.

One more won't do us any harm. :smug:

ReputationRep:
    Oooh! Nice shot from Jack there

ReputationRep:
    People who are watching the game (I don't have a feed), just out of interest, which of Gibbs or Clichy went on the left-wing after Nasri came off?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by marcusmerehay)
    People who are watching the game (I don't have a feed), just out of interest, which of Gibbs or Clichy went on the left-wing after Nasri came off?
    Gibbsy

ReputationRep:
    Gibbs is on the LW currently.

ReputationRep:
    Gibbs. :yy:

''You're getting sacked in 3 minutes.''

ReputationRep:
    Wow, quick replies.

Traore-esque then, not surprised really because Gibbs can put in some good crosses, a useful plan b to using Arshavin/Rosicky on that side when Nasri isn't on the pitch.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.