Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ErHi?)
    There are loads of people who are at the end of the 5 week period with no offer! I don't think it has any connotations attached to it in the slightest...

LSE are usually active on a Friday so have hope for tomorrow
    No, I'm just slowly realising the this course is far more competitive than I first thought! Almost disheartening reading this thread!
    Thanks very much best of luck to you!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by arminb)
    Please guys can you stop informing us that you are going to get rejected anyways "because you only have 11A*s and ums 97%'. This is getting really boring and there is cloud of negativity all over this thread. Please say something helpful and useful.
    LOL.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ffionm)
    No, I'm just slowly realising the this course is far more competitive than I first thought! Almost disheartening reading this thread!
    Thanks very much best of luck to you!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    haha don't be! Grades aren't everything.. LSE seem to base quite a lot on the Personal Statement!

You too

ReputationRep:
    Guys does anyone else have an offer for law yet? I got mine last Friday

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by simonecharles)
    Well done! I'm not applying for Law but at what stage did you receive your offer?

ReputationRep:
    Well done! What were your ASs and predictions?

ReputationRep:
    I was actually pseudo-rejected first, so I don`t think I went through the conventional process. I have mitigation and they immediately rejected me before reading about it because I don`t meet the entry requirements (A*AB predicted). They pretty miraculously changed application status on UCAS track last Friday, two weeks after my initial rejection. I had to call up to find out if it was real!

ReputationRep:
    I was actually pseudo-rejected first, so I don`t think I went through the conventional process. I have mitigation and they immediately rejected me before reading about it because I don`t meet the entry requirements (A*AB predicted). They pretty miraculously changed application status on UCAS track last Friday, two weeks after my initial rejection. I had to call up to find out if it was real!
    What course is this for?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The-Illusionist)
    What course is this for?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Law

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by apolocreed)
    Oxford, Bristol, UCL and Exeter...nothing from any of them so far

And you?
    Aww don't worry, I'm sure you'll be accepted! Remember, no news doesn't mean a rejection!

Bristol, King's, Nottingham and Cambridge (don't even know why, longest shot ever! -_-)

ReputationRep:
    for oxbridge there are two set dates: one informing about the interview (november) and one about the offer(january). I hoped every other uni had the same system so that you wouldn't have to check your ****ing email every 5 seconds. I spent my 2 GB data allowance literally on refreshing my email and checking the BBC last month. At least f you knew when to expect a decision you would have been much better off. Stress is a killer .

ReputationRep:
    Almost 4 weeks now. Hopefully I'll hear something tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone on a deferred entry with an offer/ rejection? I'm applying deferred for law. I will enter my fourth week of the five week email on Monday!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I applied 2 days ago and received an acknowledgement letter, is that the 2 weeks email everybody's talking about?

ReputationRep:
    Any offers for Law yet?

ReputationRep:
    Just got my offer for Bsc environmental policy with economics! Still can't believe that...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RaeLiu)
    Just got my offer for Bsc environmental policy with economics! Still can't believe that...
    Congrats!! When does your 5 weeks end?

ReputationRep:
    My 5 weeks ends today, fingers crossed to hear from them!

ReputationRep:
    I have applied to do BSc Economics (L101), I was just wondering do I have to sit the UGAA?

If so, is it at my school or at LSE?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RaeLiu)
    Congrats!!!! When did you apply?

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.