Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    just wondering if anybody knew how kings offers are...do they specify that the AAA includes bio and chem? and if doing 4 A2s and you get an AAAC offer then do they state which subjects you have to get the As in?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by medic321)
    just wondering if anybody knew how kings offers are...do they specify that the AAA includes bio and chem? and if doing 4 A2s and you get an AAAC offer then do they state which subjects you have to get the As in?
    Bio an chem any uni will want A in those minimum
    The rest i dont know but they usually say and an A in a third subject ... Usually the grades are specific for Chemistry and biology and the reat is general ...
    This info is 6 years outdated but i dont think this would change lol
    Merry xmas !!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    On my letter it said A in chem and bio and third A in any subject.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Momberly)
    On my letter it said A in chem and bio and third A in any subject.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    ohhh cool! have you already got the offer? do you know if the 4th subject is included in the offer if you're doing 4A2s?

ReputationRep:
    ohhh cool! have you already got the offer? do you know if the 4th subject is included in the offer if you're doing 4A2s?
    Yeah I got my offer on 13th Dec and my interview was on Monday 2nd. yeah I do 4A2s, it's AAAC and the C can be in any subject just not bio or chem.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I got my offer on 13th Dec and my interview was on Monday 2nd. yeah I do 4A2s, it's AAAC and the C can be in any subject just not bio or chem.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    ahh congrats!!! must be amazing to already have an offer!!! is kings your first choice?

ReputationRep:
    ahh congrats!!! must be amazing to already have an offer!!! is kings your first choice?
    Thanks, hope you get one too, good luck! When was your interview? And nope UCL, but with my bmat score I don't thjnk that'll happen so yes, atm Kings is wbu?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Thanks, hope you get one too, good luck! When was your interview? And nope UCL, but with my bmat score I don't thjnk that'll happen so yes, atm Kings is wbu?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    mine was last week! keep refreshing my portal in the hope that an offer will come in the holidays but doesn't seem like it :P you got your offer in 11 days- they must have really liked you!! did you feel like the interview went well?

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Do you know whether your AS levels are certified or not? Apparently if they're certified and you do 4 subjects, the offer will be AAA anyway. Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GCSE-help)
    Do you know whether your AS levels are certified or not? Apparently if they're certified and you do 4 subjects, the offer will be AAA anyway. Thanks
    Mine were certified I had scanned in my certificates.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    mine was last week! keep refreshing my portal in the hope that an offer will come in the holidays but doesn't seem like it :P you got your offer in 11 days- they must have really liked you!! did you feel like the interview went well?
    Aw I know the feeling I did it too everyday until I actually got one! No tbh I felt I could have done a lot better and I even said I don't know to some qs so the offer was really unexpected!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mukademy)
    Were you the dudette which was first or second in the waiting room? I was the third person, we were all gap year peeps? no?
    Haha yep I was the first girl in the waiting room you were the guy who sat opposite? You applied UCL, Cam, Imperial, King's? How are your applications going, heard anything back from King's yet?

ReputationRep:
    Hi, guys! New to this thread and first of all I would like to thank you for it; if I hadn't found this thread I might have missed my interview. I didn't know we had to check our portals and I've just been checking my emails!

I found out just now that I have an interview for 13th February for King's EDMP!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yasmine Cherfi)
    Hi, guys! New to this thread and first of all I would like to thank you for it; if I hadn't found this thread I might have missed my interview. I didn't know we had to check our portals and I've just been checking my emails!

I found out just now that I have an interview for 13th February for King's EDMP!!
    Ou..... Congratulations.... Plenty of time to nail the interview ;-) ..... Best of luck

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Any internationals received an interview yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Any EU applicants got an interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lulib)

Posted from TSR Mobile

EU applicant but haven't heard anything yet..

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kcapsoccer)
    EU applicant but haven't heard anything yet..

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Me neither. Where are you from?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hiya, I've got an interview in January for the A100 course. I was just wondering whether the format of the interview is panel or MMI? It doesn't directly state one or the other in the letter, just that it's 20 minutes long with preliminary tasks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lulib)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hey, I'm an EU applicant - from Ireland - and I had my interview on the 10th!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.