Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChoccyWoccy)
    Vac scheme offer from Shearman - over the moon
    Well done

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Defragmentation)
    Vac Scheme offer from A&O. Absolutely surprised.
    (Original post by Joseph1994)
    TC offer from Norton Rose Fulbright - so happy!
    Congrats everyone!

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard anything from Cleary Gottlieb?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by electro14)
    Anyone heard from Linklaters yet?
    Is this before or after AC? It says that the status of my application is Interview stage for Linklaters, but they haven't emailed me a date or anything yet! I emailed Grad rec and they said they will be sending out dates soon!

ReputationRep:
    Still not a peep out of Linklaters

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meep_meep)
    Fantastic news! Well done

(Original post by mcrlawstudent)
    Congratulations! I hope I can post the same late next week.

Can I ask when your interview was? In other words, how long did it take them to get back to you post-interview?

(Original post by footchemllab)
    Congratulations!

(Original post by givemegoodnews)
    Congratulations!

Thanks guys!

It took them four working days to get back to me

ReputationRep:
    Congraaaaaaaaaaaaaats!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Defragmentation)
    Congraaaaaaaaaaaaaats!
    You too!

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone! I was wondering if anyone had heard back from White & Case yet? Xxx

ReputationRep:
    Nabarro video interview

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations! How did Shearman & Sterling get back to you, phone or email? I have a voicemail asking me to call them back, which I did, have to leave a voicemail - but don't know if a phone call is a good or a bad sign?! x

ReputationRep:
    Invite to Kennedys telephone discussion/interview! Has anyone else complete one or have any tips?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lottakaiser)
    Congratulations! How did Shearman & Sterling get back to you, phone or email? I have a voicemail asking me to call them back, which I did, have to leave a voicemail - but don't know if a phone call is a good or a bad sign?! x
    Good sign!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by waza_11)
    Hill Dickinson Video Interview Invite. It is my first video interview. Not really too sure what to make of it. Can anybody offer any assistance?

:cool:
    Congrats! Can I ask if you did tests before being invited to this interview or is it just based on the written application?

I've never done an video interview before, but from talking to others who have, I believe the questions appear written on the screen and you have a set amount of time before the next question appears. Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone heard back from Irwin Mitchell?! This is so unlike them not to have started contacting people in January!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DonnieCA)
    Anyone heard back from Irwin Mitchell?! This is so unlike them not to have started contacting people in January!

Nope...still heard nothing! Assumed that meant I haven't been shortlisted....but haven't heard anyone say they've been contacted!

This time last year I'd already done my telephone interview! Where have you applied, if you don't mind me asking? This year there's a new graduate recruiter so hoping she is just doing the whole process later than usual ?

ReputationRep:
    Offer Macfarlanes

ReputationRep:
    Offer Macfarlanes
    Congrats! You are on a roll!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by footchemllab)
    Nabarro video interview
    Well Done! Can I ask when you applied? And if you applied for London or Sheffield?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by coke_addict2010)
    Hi everyone! I was wondering if anyone had heard back from White & Case yet? Xxx
    I applied in November and still haven't heard anything back..

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.