Posted from TSR Mobile
    E in AS FM?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Boy_wonder_95)
    E in AS FM?
    Pass

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mercieo)
    Woah! Well done! I'm only two weeks in on the 8 week email and I'm panicking haha! How long did it take them to respond to you?
    I submitted my application on the first of October, so it took them the full 8 weeks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EHZ17)
    Pass
    But the website says if you're offering an AS FM you'd be asked for an A... :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Does anybody know when the undergraduate admissions office closes for the holidays? And does the 8 week email include or exclude the winter holidays?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ak2015)
    Does anybody know when the undergraduate admissions office closes for the holidays? And does the 8 week email include or exclude the winter holidays?
    Closed on 24th Dec and rropens on 5th Jan.
    Best to think of it as 'working weeks' so exclude holidays.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GandalfWhite)
    Closed on 24th Dec and rropens on 5th Jan.
    Best to think of it as 'working weeks' so exclude holidays.
    Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    just passed my 8 weeks, still no response, i guess will get rejection tmr then.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vinchanso)
    just passed my 8 weeks, still no response, i guess will get rejection tmr then.
    what course did you apply for?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by normandi)
    what course did you apply for?
    law

ReputationRep:
    anyone got an offer today?it's Thursday!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Boy_wonder_95)
    But the website says if you're offering an AS FM you'd be asked for an A... :confused:
    But the email directly from the admissions office said pass at AS...

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys,
    I applied for PPE at LSE, and received my 8 week email exactly 9 weeks ago. I haven't heard anything in the last week.. Should I call them, or keep waiting?

It took kings 4 weeks longer than they predicted to reply to my other ppe offer. Maybe the course is just oversubscribed.

Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    At what time of day does LSE usually send out UCAS notifications?

ReputationRep:
    To those of you who got an offer, did LSE email you with it or was it through UCAS?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by athena1)
    To those of you who got an offer, did LSE email you with it or was it through UCAS?
    LSE emailed me first and then it came through on UCAS about 10 minutes later.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by apettah)
    Oh wow! That's great are you applying for E&EH?
    Yeah kinda desperate for an offer it would be a great insurance and then my ucas thing will be finished since I have my firm

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    So nobody got an offer today?? That's odd seeing as it's Thursday.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by inclop4.5)
    Hey guys,
    I applied for PPE at LSE, and received my 8 week email exactly 9 weeks ago. I haven't heard anything in the last week.. Should I call them, or keep waiting?

It took kings 4 weeks longer than they predicted to reply to my other ppe offer. Maybe the course is just oversubscribed.

Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm in exactly the same position (will be nine weeks tomorrow) and I applied for PPE too. I hope this doesn't mean we're rejected, I think it's just very oversubscribed. It's probably best to wait.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bhpla)
    LSE emailed me first and then it came through on UCAS about 10 minutes later.
    Okay, thank you!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 14, 2015
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.