Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HearMeRoar)
    I still haven't heard anything from Sheffield Hallam or Keele, are there many others who have yet to hear from these unis? :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I havent heard back from SHU after my interview early january. They said in an email they would tell me in April if successful or not.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HearMeRoar)
    I still haven't heard anything from Sheffield Hallam or Keele, are there many others who have yet to hear from these unis? :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm still waiting for Sheffield Hallam post interview too.

(Original post by cyclist2020)
    I havent heard back from SHU after my interview early january. They said in an email they would tell me in April if successful or not.
    Same here mate.

Although, I received an email from Nottingham today and they are offering me a place!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by msiapt)

Same here mate.

Although, I received an email from Nottingham today and they are offering me a place!
    You've got an offer from Nottingham????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oliver_1_2)
    You've got an offer from Nottingham????
    Yes sir!

ReputationRep:
    Yes sir!
    Crappppppp, I should hopefully hear of my decision imminently then :eek:

Well done!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oliver_1_2)
    Crappppppp, I should hopefully hear of my decision imminently then :eek:

Well done!!
    Thanks buddy! Yeah should do mate! I received an e-mail then they said that ucas will be updated in a few days for the conditions.

ReputationRep:

Same here mate.

Congrats on your offer, I just received one aswell!!

Will it be your firm?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hcant)
    Congrats on your offer, I just received one aswell!!

Will it be your firm?
    Congratulations to you too! I'm not sure yet because I'm still waiting for SHU to reply. But it will be either my firm or insurance depending on the conditions. What about you?

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations to you too! I'm not sure yet because I'm still waiting for SHU to reply. But it will be either my firm or insurance depending on the conditions. What about you?
    Yeah definitely my firm!! So happy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hcant)
    Yeah definitely my firm!! So happy
    We'll probably bump with each other on the offers open day then!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by somethingbeautiful)
    Aside from the application process, for those of you who are currently studying - how are you all getting on? It's now 3 months until my first exam :eek:.
    Dissertation due to be submitted in 7 days. About 6 weeks to the start of my final exams.

Terrified. Absolutely terrified.

How about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by R.L.W)
    Dissertation due to be submitted in 7 days. About 6 weeks to the start of my final exams.

Terrified. Absolutely terrified.

How about you?
    Best of luck!! I remember how awful the stress of dissertation/finals was at uni. Keep going .

I'm just freaking out about my final exam and trying to remember everything. I think I'm going to have to take a month off work in May because there just aren't enough hours in the day at the moment.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi. Thanks for that. Do they show you around the department as well and is there definitely no group activity, just the interview?

ReputationRep:
    it's a one 15 minute individual interview
    Hi. Thanks for that. I have an interview at MMU as well. Do they show you around the department as well and is there definitely no group activity, just the interview?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RLP98)
    Bit late to this thread, but I sent my application off in November and so far I've had a straight rejection from East Anglia (2 days ago), 2 alternative offers - UCLan for sports therapy and Sheffield Hallam for physical activity, sport and health after they rejected me for physio. And 2 interviews at Manchester met in December and York St. John about a month ago - I am still waiting for here back from both. Is anyone else in the same position with waiting for those 2 for that long?
    Hey, I had my interview at MMU in November and still waiting to hear back, but I emailed them about 2 months ago and they said I'd been put on hold until March so fingers crossed I guess. It's so frustrating though as this is one of the last two I need to hear from 😂

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jane1296)
    Hi. Thanks for that. I have an interview at MMU as well. Do they show you around the department as well and is there definitely no group activity, just the interview?
    yeah there should be some student ambassadors that will show you around and just an individual one- no group activity.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thomas95r)
    Just got offers for both Coventry uni campuses! Anybody thinking of making Leicester campus their firm choice?
    Same! I have done...just confused about how to apply for accommodation in Leicester now :/

ReputationRep:
    Has anybody had an interview in Robert Gordon? I have mine on Tuesday March 8th! I'm unclear of what documentation to bring is anyone aware?

ReputationRep:
    Had anybody had an interview in Robert Gordon? I have mine on Tuesday March 8th! I'm unclear as to what documentation to bring is anybody aware?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lmelly)
    Has anybody had an interview in Robert Gordon? I have mine on Tuesday March 8th! I'm unclear of what documentation to bring is anyone aware?
    Mine is next Tuesday as well. I have no idea, but I uploaded some certificates onto the Applicant Portal

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 3, 2018
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.