Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SA-1)
    Who do you think the next two players to sign for Arsenal will be?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    As we are only in the market for top qualiteee, I genuinely cant see anyone that we could sign. I cant see any players being forced out of big clubs and needing refuge like Alexis and Ozil, bar maybe Isco but I dont think we should prioritise signing an attacking midfielder, when there are bigger gaps in the squad.

Any signing would be out of the blue like Ozil's deadline day transfer.

Wouldn't be surprised if Wenger didnt sign anyone in the coming 18 months, and unveiled the likes of Zelalem, Hayden and Chuba as new signings :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)
    Personally feel like Mourinho not being at Chelsea will help us against you lot.
    Nah that just aint true. We've been putting big performances this season and you've been ****e and we still somehow managed to lose to you. Plus our next fixture is at the Emirates, I think we'll be fine.

ReputationRep:
    When you find out Welbeck is out until February

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leinad2012)
    When you find out Welbeck is out until February
    Welbeck will return and boss the Barcelona game.

quote me.

those midgets have nothing on Welbeck.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    bar technical ability and football IQ

ReputationRep:
    agree with AR, its embarrassing that no one is doing away with Leicester yet

ReputationRep:
    They're riding on hot form too. Give them one loss and suddenly the confidence disappears and they're not so hot

ReputationRep:
    Mahrez looks the real deal and we need a rw. Not going to say we should get him yet but if he carries on playing like he has for the rest of the season I'd like us to put in a cheeky bid in the summer

ReputationRep:
    Bid £350,001.

Wenger style.

ReputationRep:
    what a Christmas this will be if you lose to City tomorrow!

City to win 3-0

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swirly)
    As we are only in the market for top qualiteee, I genuinely cant see anyone that we could sign. I cant see any players being forced out of big clubs and needing refuge like Alexis and Ozil, bar maybe Isco but I dont think we should prioritise signing an attacking midfielder, when there are bigger gaps in the squad.

Any signing would be out of the blue like Ozil's deadline day transfer.

Wouldn't be surprised if Wenger didnt sign anyone in the coming 18 months, and unveiled the likes of Zelalem, Hayden and Chuba as new signings :lol:

If Isco is offered you take him no matter how many attacking players you have. If Isco is avaliable Wenger better spend that scrilla.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leinad2012)
    Mahrez looks the real deal and we need a rw. Not going to say we should get him yet but if he carries on playing like he has for the rest of the season I'd like us to put in a cheeky bid in the summer
    We should put in a cheeky bid for Vardy and Mahrez in January to put Leicester off. It will obviously annoy them and they will say no but do it for banter. If it puts them of their form then it would be the greatest transfer move in jan for the PL.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trapking)
    what a Christmas this will be if you lose to City tomorrow!

City to win 3-0

Kompany still out so I don't fancy their chances of not conceding

ReputationRep:
    ****ing pumped for tonight man but nervous as well

Hopefully we go wit

Giroud
    Walcott Ozil Campbell
    FLamini Ramsey

Only worries are with Flamini and Campbell and whether they can put a big game performance on. Hopefully Sterling or Aguero doesn't skin Bellerin alive either but I reckon Bellers will do damage to their defence too.

ReputationRep:
    We tend to be good at home vs City, they've only won once on our patch in 37 years. But the last time we beat them at home, Dutch Snake old Spaniard got the winner.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawn_o1)
    We tend to be good at home vs City, they've only won once on our patch in 37 years. But the last time we beat them at home, Dutch Snake old Spaniard got the winner.
    Was Arteta
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Is Sanchez defo out then?

We can manage without him but boy do our chances increase with him

ReputationRep:
    Absolutely buzzing for tonight

Twitter will bang.

ReputationRep:
    Buzzing already, hopefully a loud atmosphere tonight.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah atmosphere should definitely be good tonight, especially since we won't really be hearing much from City's end.

ReputationRep:
    If we are to win the league we need a solid second half of the season.

Our penultimate game is vs City at the Ethiad, feel like we'll bottle under pressure

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: October 7, 2016
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.