Aww did you miss me?

Revision and whole of talking

Wbu???????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Aww did you miss me?

Revision and whole of talking

Wbu???????
    Not you specifically, but would've been nice to talk to someone. However, I couldn't even be bothered with TSR myself!!!

Ahhh fair enough! I've done 1 hour 30 so far today!!! Gonna do some Accounting and Finance this afternoon, and perhaps some Business!!! Need to catch up my Economics with those other two modules though!! Just one week till Business!!!!!!

(Original post by mobbsy91)
    Not you specifically, but would've been nice to talk to someone. However, I couldn't even be bothered with TSR myself!!!

Ahhh fair enough! I've done 1 hour 30 so far today!!! Gonna do some Accounting and Finance this afternoon, and perhaps some Business!!! Need to catch up my Economics with those other two modules though!! Just one week till Business!!!!!!
    Awwww Hun... You should've messaged .
    Message anytime

Eyyyy that's good.... Omg one week!!!! My next exam is Friday so hitting the physics my anger though.

Wow!!! How many exams do you have?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Awwww Hun... You should've messaged .
    Message anytime

Eyyyy that's good.... Omg one week!!!! My next exam is Friday so hitting the physics my anger though.

Wow!!! How many exams do you have?
    Nah, I just watched a lot of 'The Middle'!!!! I might tonight though!!!!!!!!

Yeh I know!!!! I know!!! Friday!? This Friday!!!!!!!! ****!!! FIREEEE RUNNNNN!!! RUN FAR But yeh, Business on Monday, Accounting and Finance on Tuesday, Econ (micro and macro) on Thursday, and then Maths two weeks Thursday after that!

So, 1 exam per module = 4 exams. A total of 16.5 hours of exams!!! (I won't stay in the room for all the time though, haha, will probably leave 30-60 mins before the end )

Nah, I just watched a lot of 'The Middle'!!!! I might tonight though!!!!!!!!

Yeh I know!!!! I know!!! Friday!? This Friday!!!!!!!! ****!!! FIREEEE RUNNNNN!!! RUN FAR But yeh, Business on Monday, Accounting and Finance on Tuesday, Econ (micro and macro) on Thursday, and then Maths two weeks Thursday after that!

So, 1 exam per module = 4 exams. A total of 16.5 hours of exams!!! (I won't stay in the room for all the time though, haha, will probably leave 30-60 mins before the end )
    Haha message anytime

I've tried running and now I'm tired... I'm mega unfit and like I get out of breath so quickly

Damnnnnn!!!!!! At least you have 2 weeks gap to study for maths wow

Good luck in advance though

Now go study

ReputationRep:
    This thread is always dead when people are meant to be awake... literally isn't buzzing at like 6 am

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Haha message anytime

I've tried running and now I'm tired... I'm mega unfit and like I get out of breath so quickly

Damnnnnn!!!!!! At least you have 2 weeks gap to study for maths wow

Good luck in advance though

Now go study
    Hahahaha, I certainly do not do much running!!! Although do a fair amount of walking each day, well, when under the influence anyway

Yup, and good luck for Friday tooooo sooo close
    (Original post by Imperion)
    This thread is always dead when people are meant to be awake... literally isn't buzzing at like 6 am
    There's only so much fun you can have on tsr in one night... If in on here, I usually slowly wind down tsr around 2-3 and watch something or read... Lying down and changing tabs is very annoying

Hahahaha, I certainly do not do much running!!! Although do a fair amount of walking each day, well, when under the influence anyway

Yup, and good luck for Friday tooooo sooo close

There's only so much fun you can have on tsr in one night... If in on here, I usually slowly wind down tsr around 2-3 and watch something or read... Lying down and changing tabs is very annoying
    Under the influence :shock: at least you ain't driving :lol:

How's the drinking going?

Thankkkkk youuuuuuu honeyyyyyyy I think we are both Guna need it :lol:

Why don't you make it buzz then at 6am??? Huh?? Huh??? Stop hating

ReputationRep:

I always stalk this thread coz' Tsr hunnies (:perv:) nothing better to do... :bawling: and :rofl: voice commands? :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Why don't you make it buzz then at 6am??? Huh?? Huh??? Stop hating
    Yeah... no, not by myself and everyone's Mysteriously asleep when I'm awake. I'm hours ahead so that isn't a reason I'm h8ing hardcoooooooreeeee (echo this out for the effect pl0x)

I hope you get it this time round :mmm:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    This thread is active and it's 2 PM... see what I mean?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Under the influence :shock: at least you ain't driving :lol:

How's the drinking going?

Thankkkkk youuuuuuu honeyyyyyyy I think we are both Guna need it :lol:
    Yeh hahaha, but not just drinking Certain things make me walk like crazy, and me and my mate will go from like 12am till 3am, just walking and talking... it's ****ing crazy... Some nights I'll do 3-4 my daily step count

Otherwise it's good - at the parents for now, so it's not going on so much now, but kinda need it even more whilst here :rofl:

That's ok And WHAT!!! You saying I need luck? Disgraceful!! Jokes, yeh, we're sooooo gonna need it
    I always stalk this thread coz' Tsr hunnies (:perv:) nothing better to do... :bawling: and :rofl: voice commands? :holmes:
    AHhh fair enough! Mmmm, yeh I suppose that's a good point!!!

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Only because we pretty much disect the previous nights!!!

ReputationRep:

Works like a charm... wonder if it actually exists doe :rofl:

Only because we pretty much disect the previous nights!!!
    Ah... yeah... biologists... by nature...

Yeah... no, not by myself and everyone's Mysteriously asleep when I'm awake. I'm hours ahead so that isn't a reason I'm h8ing hardcoooooooreeeee (echo this out for the effect pl0x)

I hope you get it this time round :mmm:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Ohhhhh Imperion... Yu don't understand! Insomniacs don't sleep... Sooooo technically this thread should run 24/7. And how do you know we're sleeping... Just because we're not posting... As you very well know

And that pun was poorer than a poor person

Oh and shush

ReputationRep:
    Works like a charm... wonder if it actually exists doe :rofl:

Ah... yeah... biologists... by nature...
    Haha maybe not...

Nah, definitely not biologist. Economist, YES!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Ohhhhh Imperion... Yu don't understand! Insomniacs don't sleep... Sooooo technically this thread should run 24/7. And how do you know we're sleeping... Just because we're not posting... As you very well know

Oh and shush
    thats so true about running 24/7!!!!

Yeh hahaha, but not just drinking Certain things make me walk like crazy, and me and my mate will go from like 12am till 3am, just walking and talking... it's ****ing crazy... Some nights I'll do 3-4 my daily step count

Otherwise it's good - at the parents for now, so it's not going on so much now, but kinda need it even more whilst here :rofl:

That's ok And WHAT!!! You saying I need luck? Disgraceful!! Jokes, yeh, we're sooooo gonna need it

Well, that's a good way to stay fit :teehee: pass the good stuff.. I could do with walks at 3am

Awww yeah I remember... Discreetly? Maybe? :lol: I'm sorry

I speak the truth and nothing but the truth!!!! We need luck! GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!! May God help us all

thats so true about running 24/7!!!!
    I know

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)

Oh and shush
    Lol I weep for you

lol and you utterly missed it the first time.. so... you're poorer than poor... bottom of the barrel... scraping the scraps...

Haha maybe not...

Nah, definitely not biologist. Economist, YES!
    I wanted to be an economist, then the maths subforum shone brightly on me.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 19, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Do you think you'll achieve your predicted A Level grades?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.