The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

led-zep-amh-121191
When does it need to be finished by and how long does it need to be?

I'd do it, no problem, but I'm tired and I'm afraid it might not be as good as it could be when I'm fully awake and aware?

My speech is tomorrow... :yep:

so now would be a good time... :tongue: dont worry, just write something down, i can bulk it/ramble it out...
oh yeah that too... :tongue:

good point, keep the critique coming.. its better to see it from another persons point of view...
wait im an idiot, i dont even know my own speech.. :tongue: 2nd paragraph should be why do i want to be headgirl....
How about:

Spoiler

Hope you like it.

Good night.
led-zep-amh-121191
How about:

Spoiler

Hope you like it.

Good night.

IF i could kiss you right now i would.... :love:

its brilliant...

:ninja:
Glad to be of some service.

Night, everybody.
i dont know how to be arrogant... :dontknow:

im kinda walking in there as the underdog, there are two girls who think they've already won.... :rolleyes:
thank you guys... :hugs: really, im soooooooo grateful right now

right im off to bed... :biggrin:
:rofl:

i am logical.. i am optimistic.. :yawn:
well i wont know until someone rings up the teachers talking us to switzerland to tell us who has won.. :tongue: :sad: ahhhhhhhhhh well.... i can always be head of house instead... :yep:
right.. nattys actually off to bed this time..

wish me luck.... :yy:
Reply 1551
me too :frown:
haha..

it's snowing!

AGAIN!

^-^

But most likely there will be no snow day :frown:
Hey, everybody.

I got off of school early 'coz History got cancelled. :yy:

Today was mellow, to say the least.

I've got my English Lit coursework essay to do and I'm panicky as ****.

Well, that's about it until there's some action on here, but let me leave you with just one thing (and please actually read it, rather then just skim over it):

The world is full of beautiful people, but there are some beautiful people that are blind to what other people can see. (Take that whichever way you will.)
my driving test got cancelled today

gutted :frown:

I HATE SNOW.
Reply 1555
I'm starving and I need to work but I'm too lazy. :sad:
This essay is driving me nuts!
My mum's making a cake, and she's putting pineapple in it, but she knows that pineapple makes her break out in to a rash. Let's see how her eating it goes down! :p:

Oh, God, back to the essay. Say a little prayer for me, all of you, please? I need all the luck I can get to get this essay done to a high standard (it's prolly not gonna be, and my teacher doesn't expect it to be [it's a first draft], but I'd like it to be).

Laters.
:hi:
led-zep-amh-121191
My mum's making a cake, and she's putting pineapple in it, but she knows that pineapple makes her break out in to a rash. Let's see how her eating it goes down! :p:

Oh, God, back to the essay. Say a little prayer for me, all of you, please? I need all the luck I can get to get this essay done to a high standard (it's prolly not gonna be, and my teacher doesn't expect it to be [it's a first draft], but I'd like it to be).

Laters.

GOOD LUCK
:jumphug:
itll be fine
:biggrin:

Latest