Scroll to see replies

Reply 1560
Original post by xbabycakes
me! soo excited now :smile:

also doing psych!! cant wait!! :smile:
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
I'd be really grateful if a current QM student could message me, I have so many questions I don't really know where to begin!
Reply 1562
Is there any current QMU medical engineering students here??...if so could you please let me know how your finding the course and any tips/ advice before beginning first year undergrad.
Original post by Amberine
is anybody else getting ridiculously stressed out because they haven't found accomodation yet?!

yes Yes YES!!!:confused:
Original post by ValerieW
also doing psych!! cant wait!! :smile:

Hey! It's Laura Dallas, who you were talking to on Facebook! Haha, so exciteddd woop :smile:
Reply 1565
Hi everyone, I've just joined this thread and am coming to qm in 2011 to study law. I was wondering if anyone else was having issues finding private accomodation? It seems queen mary has a shortage and cannot offer accom to everyone..!
Reply 1566
Original post by Pavithriv

Yes I am! Queen mary has told me to find private accomodation, but its hard as I don't yet know people at the university who I can rent with!
ANYONE who wants to find somewhere to stay for their first year, I'm going up there monday. I'm 18 and male and I'm into my rugby and music and I think I'm quite a good cook. I'm doing French and history so anyone at all that wants someone to share with or whatever, drop me a line on <removed>
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 1568
Original post by cmas
Yes I am! Queen mary has told me to find private accomodation, but its hard as I don't yet know people at the university who I can rent with!

Try looking with Unite Student Accommodation there pretty good, if you cant find any private accommodations.
Hey! It's Laura Dallas, who you were talking to on Facebook! Haha, so exciteddd woop :smile:

Im doing Psychology too :smile:
Have you recieved any emails from QM recently?
Original post by love_buzz
Im doing Psychology too :smile:
Have you recieved any emails from QM recently?

Ah cool, hello! I've just received the one about sending in proof of results and then it gave me the username and password for accommodation applications. Nothing specifically about the course, I'd love to see a reading list or something! Was QM your firm? x
I'm going to be studying law and I'm so pleased but also freaking out! Is everyone moving in on the 17th or are people leaving it a bit later?
Ah cool, hello! I've just received the one about sending in proof of results and then it gave me the username and password for accommodation applications. Nothing specifically about the course, I'd love to see a reading list or something! Was QM your firm? x

Same here but didnt really understand the email :\
I thought we would just take certificates in when we enrol?
Ahhhh im so excited about getting the reading list and getting everything prepared for uni 8-)
Yes QM ws my firm :smile: How about you? xx
Ahhhh im so excited about getting the reading list and getting everything prepared for uni 8-)

Just to butt in - if you've applied through UCAS, UCAS send them your results. I got this email as well but it's just a generic one - I got one before saying sending results does not apply if you've applied through UCAS.

But don't we get our A level certificates in like.. December? And I don't even have my AS certificates! My school never gave them to me. Same, I am really excited now. :smile:

It wasn't actually my firm.. I had an offer at UCL, but I was 2% off an A in biology.. and boom, didn't let me in. But I'm super happy with qm now.. especially looking at the modular breakdown! It's a great course. This whole accommodation malarky is really bringing me down though.. because it was my insurance I couldn't apply, and now apparently campus rooms are all booked!
Original post by lightgrenades
Just to butt in - if you've applied through UCAS, UCAS send them your results. I got this email as well but it's just a generic one - I got one before saying sending results does not apply if you've applied through UCAS.

Brilliant, thanks for the heads up! :smile:
But don't we get our A level certificates in like.. December? And I don't even have my AS certificates! My school never gave them to me. Same, I am really excited now. :smile:

It wasn't actually my firm.. I had an offer at UCL, but I was 2% off an A in biology.. and boom, didn't let me in. But I'm super happy with qm now.. especially looking at the modular breakdown! It's a great course. This whole accommodation malarky is really bringing me down though.. because it was my insurance I couldn't apply, and now apparently campus rooms are all booked!

Same i actually dont have any AS certificates yet :redface:
Aww that sucks with UCL but atleast you didnt end up at a really bad uni :biggrin:
Im already looking into what modules i want to sit, they look really interesting!

Oh no the whole accommodation situation must be really stressful :|
Where you moving from? Luckily for me im staying at home but i have a long commute to do :frown:

Do you have fb? It would just be easier to chat on there, i get so lost about the whole 'starting uni' process haha x
Same i actually dont have any AS certificates yet :redface:
Aww that sucks with UCL but atleast you didnt end up at a really bad uni :biggrin:
Im already looking into what modules i want to sit, they look really interesting!

Oh no the whole accommodation situation must be really stressful :|
Where you moving from? Luckily for me im staying at home but i have a long commute to do :frown:

Do you have fb? It would just be easier to chat on there, i get so lost about the whole 'starting uni' process haha x

My name is Laura Dallas, here's my facebook :smile:
http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=158165800930153&id=142935342453199&ref=notif&notif_t=feed_comment_reply#!/profile.php?id=669655121 We'll talk on there! xx
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 1578
Original post by cmas

Exactly the same happened with me , I looked at private student halls where its just like halls but they are just a bit more expensive. The one nearest to mile end campus is sherren house and rahere court. I got into rahere court but the places are very limited. You might want to try and having a look at the website and see if they are any places left as you wont need to know people to rent with because they are just like halls. http://www.unite-students.com/
Reply 1579

YES its so stressful trying to find people to flatshare and a place!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending