The Playstation 3 Society III Watch

This discussion is closed.
jermaindefoe
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by spikeymike)
I got free delivery. I'm paying £17 for Fifa 11 and a belt.
balck ops was £45 - £25 for code = 20 + 3.99 for delivery which is annoying about the delivery but hey...
spikeymike
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
(Original post by jermaindefoe)
balck ops was £45 - £25 for code = 20 + 3.99 for delivery which is annoying about the delivery but hey...
Ah right, Fifa 11 is only £39, belt is £3.
logic123
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
spikeymike where do you get your money to buy games, your student loan?
spikeymike
Rep:
?
(Original post by logic123)
spikeymike where do you get your money to buy games, your student loan?
Don't have any loans, just work and bursary.
dhr90
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Roobsa)
I asked a while back but got no response so I'll try my luck again. Can anyone recommend a decent racing wheel? Since the F1 game is coming out in a couple of weeks, I'm seriously considering getting a good wheel to compliment the game.
I did the same a while ago with no response. I've read that the Logitech G25 and G27 are supposed to be good. But they are rather expensive (G25 only available second hand now I believe). I'm rather tempted to get a wheel too, but funds is an issue, not to mention lack of big TV and racing seat with harness :o: I'd be so tempted to get some old driving gloves to wear, just for a real odd look

I have looked at the Logitech Driving Force pro, but I read somewhere it only has one motor so can only provide steering feedback or rumble force feedback, not sure if that is true though

This thread has grown 4-5 pages so far today I believe. Good work guys!
Roobsa
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by dhr90)
I did the same a while ago with no response. I've read that the Logitech G25 and G27 are supposed to be good. But they are rather expensive (G25 only available second hand now I believe). I'm rather tempted to get a wheel too, but funds is an issue, not to mention lack of big TV and racing seat with harness :o: I'd be so tempted to get some old driving gloves to wear, just for a real odd look

I have looked at the Logitech Driving Force pro, but I read somewhere it only has one motor so can only provide steering feedback or rumble force feedback, not sure if that is true though

This thread has grown 4-5 pages so far today I believe. Good work guys!
Been doing a fair bit of research into it. Seems like the Logitech Driving Force GT is pretty good. Most places are selling it for around £120 but Argos (of all places) are selling it for £80. I've put one on reserve until it's in stock so got time to pull out if I don't go for it. Would prefer a wheel with gear flaps behind the wheel just for more authenticity, so I'm still not 100% on the Logitech.
dhr90
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Roobsa)
Been doing a fair bit of research into it. Seems like the Logitech Driving Force GT is pretty good. Most places are selling it for around £120 but Argos (of all places) are selling it for £80. I've put one on reserve until it's in stock so got time to pull out if I don't go for it. Would prefer a wheel with gear flaps behind the wheel just for more authenticity, so I'm still not 100% on the Logitech.
Is it not buttons on the back of the wheel rather than paddles? If I find some work I will probably get a wheel, would need to engineer a stand of some sort though as my desk has annoying struts that will get in the way.

Chances are wheel's will go up in price when GT5 is released :rolleyes:

CEX sell that wheel for £50-£60 if you don't mind it being second hand... I very nearly brought one a while ago at that price.
Phalanges
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Do Very refund the discount directly back to your card or give you store credit? :holmes:
*absinthe*
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Phalanges)
Do Very refund the discount directly back to your card or give you store credit? :holmes:
to your card
Phalanges
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by *absinthe*)
to your card
This is getting more and more tempting every time you post. :p: When do the codes expire?
*absinthe*
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Phalanges)
This is getting more and more tempting every time you post. :p: When do the codes expire?
not sure tbh.
dhr90
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
not sure tbh.
Is this just for games or anything from the site?
spikeymike
Rep:
?
(Original post by dhr90)
Anything afaik, I bought a belt to just tip my order slightly over £40. :p:
*absinthe*
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by dhr90)
anything over £40 could be several items or whatever :cool:
kuks
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
http://www.very.co.uk/playstation-3-...907-sku7388724
Probably get that if codes still work in like 3 months
UnWise
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Killzone 3 looks sick! Can't wait!!
Roobsa
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by dhr90)
Is it not buttons on the back of the wheel rather than paddles? If I find some work I will probably get a wheel, would need to engineer a stand of some sort though as my desk has annoying struts that will get in the way.

Chances are wheel's will go up in price when GT5 is released :rolleyes:

CEX sell that wheel for £50-£60 if you don't mind it being second hand... I very nearly brought one a while ago at that price.
CEX have 1 in stock in Wolverhampton for £45! Unfortunately I live nowhere near there.
jermaindefoe
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago

:teehee:
*absinthe*
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by jermaindefoe)

:teehee:
ya see i would be offended at this but i really don't like call of duty so i found it quite amusing :rolleyes:
spikeymike
Rep:
?
ya see i would be offended at this but i really don't like call of duty so i found it quite amusing :rolleyes:
Are you female? :holmes:
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (109)
19.82%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (223)
40.55%
Nope, not that interesting (218)
39.64%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed