Report 7 years ago
Less than 3 hours :rave:
:teehee: just found this :pirateprincess:
Bobifier
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I am watching last season again. "Are you pregnant?" Has got to be one of the best lines Doctor Who has ever produced :p:
Mr.Messy
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Apparently we get to see a character first seen in the series openers. Not sure if they would count Day of the Moon as an opener, but me thinks the character will be Eye Patch Lady/ Madame Kovarian. I can't imagine someone from 1969 USA being on the pirate ship other than Eye Patch Lady. Could also be the little Time Lady :P :holmes:
greeneyedgirl
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Mr.Messy)
Apparently we get to see a character first seen in the series openers. Not sure if they would count Day of the Moon as an opener, but me thinks the character will be Eye Patch Lady/ Madame Kovarian. I can't imagine someone from 1969 USA being on the pirate ship other than Eye Patch Lady. Could also be the little Time Lady :P :holmes:
Or Canton? Never can tell where he'll be popping up! Maybe him and River will get it on, then the Doctor will be the 5th wheel?
sleekchic
Badges: 2
Report 7 years ago
It's deinitely Madame Kovarian

Although I should probably include some sort of disclaimer if the internet turns out to be wrong.
sleekchic
Report 7 years ago
Doctor Who TV has compiled recap of the two parter and a list of all the unanswered questions. http://doctorwhotv.co.uk/series-6-op...ecap-18702.htm
TulipFields
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by greeneyedgirl)
Or Canton? Never can tell where he'll be popping up! Maybe him and River will get it on, then the Doctor will be the 5th wheel?
Canton has a bf Is River going to be in this episode?
??????????????????
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I want next's week's episode to come out already! Tv guide said

Spoiler:
Show
"The Doctor responds to a distress call from a Time Lord. Will he endanger Amy, Rory and his beloved TARDIS?"
Spoiler:
Show
The TARDIS :O
emi_sarb
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by ??????????????????)
I want next's week's episode to come out already! Tv guide said

Spoiler:
Show
"The Doctor responds to a distress call from a Time Lord. Will he endanger Amy, Rory and his beloved TARDIS?"
Spoiler:
Show
The TARDIS :O
Spoiler:
Show
Maybe the Master is coming back :awesome:
sleekchic
Report 7 years ago
Speculation about whether the Williams Ponds will be leaving at the end of series 6. http://doctorwhotv.co.uk/whos-leaving-who-19519.htm
??????????????????
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by emi_sarb)
Spoiler:
Show
Maybe the Master is coming back :awesome:
Spoiler:
Show
doubt it but maybe :O I think the time lord is the little girl and Idris is manifestation of the TARDIS. The actress who plays Idris played the Mona Lisa in SJA so I hope she looks a lot different. Don't want a dodgy Mona Lisa runnign around with the Doctor.
Mr.Messy
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by greeneyedgirl)
I think Canton's story has been told already and its too early to think about him coming back, if he ever does.

(Original post by Ape Gone Insane)
I think it's pretty much confirmed that it is Madame Kovarian.
Which is why I do think its Madame Kovarian. They are most likely going to feed us little bits of scrap until they actually do the big reveal in episode, 8 I think.
greeneyedgirl
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by TulipFields)
Canton has a bf Is River going to be in this episode?
River may actually be male for all we know :dontknow:
??????????????????
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
And if anyone likes bloopers (bottom right):

What if it was intentional like with the jacket in the weeping angel episode?
Mess.
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I'm struggling really hard to think of Matt Smith as the Doctor without Amy as the Companion. I am sure Moffat would create anl brilliant new Companion. But Amy just feels so right for the fairytale style of the MS era, as well as KG having great on screen chemistry with MS.
LawBore
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
And if anyone likes bloopers (bottom right):

Did you notice, at one point, what looked like an upside-down picture of a Silent behind Amy? Me and my girlfriend turned to each other at the same time like FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU

It's the girl in the dress! WAT
Attached files
Gemini92
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by ??????????????????)
What if it was intentional like with the jacket in the weeping angel episode?
What's this about the jacket in the Weeping Angel episode?
greeneyedgirl
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Definitely not. It's just a guy helping to raise the arm of the Astronaut suit, something the little girl would be incapable of doing.
My eyesight is definitely going, to me it clearly looked like the monster from the Van Gogh episode :facepalm2:
??????????????????
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I'm not sure if my eyes were playing tricks on me but when the Astronaugt finds Amy in the room with Madame Kovarian, after the little girl says "please help me", just before Amy screems, the visor of the helmet seems to go black as her head twists round? Not sure if I actually saw that but interesting if anyone can confirm it?
sleekchic
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Mess.)
I'm struggling really hard to think of Matt Smith as the Doctor without Amy as the Companion. I am sure Moffat would create anl brilliant new Companion. But Amy just feels so right for the fairytale style of the MS era, as well as KG having great on screen chemistry with MS.
Me too. MS and KG have great chemistry and work well together but then again, it seems like Smith can get on with just about anyone.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (551)
37.84%
No - but I will (114)
7.83%
No - I don't want to (102)
7.01%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (689)
47.32%

Watched Threads