Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    does anyone have the markscheme for jan 2013???

ReputationRep:
    Finally found it a good paper tbh, http://www.mybookezz.com/ebook.php?u...RhbC5jby51aw==

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Felix Ivers)
    This is what I put. I thought the wording was really ambiguous, to me, 8 vertical divisions means 8 columns and 10 horizontal means 10 rows. This seems to be the wrong way round according to most people.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Sorry for the late reply, but I honestly can't see how else it would work? The time base goes along the X axis and there were 8 vertical divisions? Am I just being really stupid?

ReputationRep:
    any prediction on what could be possible 6 markers could be on unit 1 physics exam

ReputationRep:
    Since the new 2014 thread has been locked, I guess we can discuss the Unit 1 aqa physics exam here. How's revision guys?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JackTeh96)
    Since the new 2014 thread has been locked, I guess we can discuss the Unit 1 aqa physics exam here. How's revision guys?
    I've done barely any but I'm hoping for a low A/ high B in this paper and then ace unit 2 with full ums. All I'm struggling with is the longer 6 mark questions really. Anyone have June 2013 paper 1?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by toddmcnugget)
    I've done barely any but I'm hoping for a low A/ high B in this paper and then ace unit 2 with full ums. All I'm struggling with is the longer 6 mark questions really. Anyone have June 2013 paper 1?
    AQA website

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.