Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fuzzybear)
    could've been so much better though if chelsea won, I'm not convinced we'll get max points from against wigan and newcastle, so any slip up and spurs will be right back in
    I agree, the situation is uneasy... And I actually see spurs beating stoke and sunderland.

ReputationRep:
    It most likely will go to the last day. I'm convinced if we beat Wigan, we will have enough momentum and experience to finish Newcastle off.

ReputationRep:
    The Newcastle fixture worries me the most, to be honest. Recent memories of our travels up there aren't exactly great.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DisconcertingWink1)
    The Newcastle fixture worries me the most, to be honest. Recent memories of our travels up there aren't exactly great.
    Let's take it a game at a time. It may be that the Newcastle game doesn't matter.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr Advice)
    Let's take it a game at a time. It may be that the Newcastle game doesn't matter.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    True. Eyes on Sunday.

ReputationRep:
    True. Eyes on Sunday.
    Tuesday you mean

We don't play this weekend.

ReputationRep:
    Very glad I have just discovered this thread! All this spurs... final matches and points talk in the papers has got me up for discussion... PLUS all of this Fergie talk!!

ReputationRep:
    The way I see it, we have a little advantage in that we don't play this weekend. So we get to see how Chelsea and Spurs do, and we should hopefully be able to capitalise on any dropped points. Given that Wigan are playing their cup final this weekend too, it means that perhaps they'll be fatigued for our game with them, while we will have had a 9 day break. Then Chelsea have the Europa final before their game with Everton, where they could potentially drop points.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheInvincibles14)
    Tuesday you mean

We don't play this weekend.
    Stoke v Spuds.

ReputationRep:
    Draw isn't ideal but I don't get drawn into the mystic meg stuff each team has 2 games that you can make an argument for being difficult and so all we can do is wait and see and worry about beating Wigan and then Newcastle

ReputationRep:
    let's take this a game at a time. Forget about what Spurs and Chelsea do. CL is in our hands.

ReputationRep:
    Spurs still gotta face stoke city rugby team so there is always hope there. Something worries me about wigan, going forward they have so many threats.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Our lovely British core! :sogood:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Lol Wilshire looks like such a migit

Quite a bit of speculation going round of rooneys future atm

ReputationRep:
    Can't lie they look like dons man. Look pretty good in that. Although seeing the united players at the chester races today they looked fly man no homo.

They've been great for me :lol: Newcastle's mental strength man.

ReputationRep:
    Do footballers lie about their height?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)
    Can't lie they look like dons man. Look pretty good in that. Although seeing the united players at the chester races today they looked fly man no homo.
    Yeah got to say as well that they strutted in like bosses, Shaded, suited and booted with the american express platinum cards ready to roll.

Wenger would probably organise a day out at the Opera or something

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IWantSomeMushu)
    Do footballers lie about their height?
    Nah, if you look carefully the football is close to the camera making it look bigger.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KissMyArsene)
    Nah, if you look carefully the football is close to the camera making it look bigger.
    I'm ta;king about the height difference between the players.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: August 26, 2013
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.