Turn on thread page Beta

I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society XX watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gemmer_)
    It really does. But so does making a ton of food, so..choices! Yeah, but I always dread the weekends nowadays. Nothing to do either.
    Oh wow don't, I'm so hungry But dread them? It's a chance to relax and laze about the house in your pajamas :eek: (Ok maybe that's just me )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tcrumpen)
    not that i can think, other than my constant inner battle with trying to ask a girl out, i've sort of frozen in that aspect
    Oh yes. I remember our conversations! Hope that's going well

ReputationRep:
    Oh I am, but I don't think it was the password that was the reason. Sounds silly I know, but someone must've got into it some other way. :confused:
    Weird. :s

(Original post by lauraaaaa)
    Why oh why did I say I'd volunteer at a charity shop on my friday afternoons that I have off from sixth form?!
    Think of the CV, think of the CV.

not that i can think, other than my constant inner battle with trying to ask a girl out, i've sort of frozen in that aspect
    Best of luck with that. I'm currently trying to navigate the far end of a relationship...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lauraaaaa)
    Why oh why did I say I'd volunteer at a charity shop on my friday afternoons that I have off from sixth form?!
    Because you're a nice, hard working member of the community of course

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tk1993)
    Oh wow don't, I'm so hungry But dread them? It's a chance to relax and laze about the house in your pajamas :eek: (Ok maybe that's just me )
    So am I, there better be good food in here! Or I'll not be happy I like them for the same reason as you, so it's not only you! But it's complicated. (famous phrase)

ReputationRep:
    Oh yes. I remember our conversations! Hope that's going well
    It appears to be although i made her feel a bit uncomfortable by talking about 'private' matters, i've apologised though

(Original post by Helioghost)
    Best of luck with that. I'm currently trying to navigate the far end of a relationship...
    what do you mean?

ReputationRep:
    So am I, there better be good food in here! Or I'll not be happy I like them for the same reason as you, so it's not only you! But it's complicated. (famous phrase)
    Just popped a pizza in *drool* But ooo I see

ReputationRep:
    Nope, still here
    Haha, TSR can be quite interesting.

ReputationRep:
    It appears to be although i made her feel a bit uncomfortable by talking about 'private' matters, i've apologised though
    When did you last speak? Was she okay with the apology? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Just popped a pizza in *drool* But ooo I see
    Damn, I have no pizza. I need to go have a look at what there is and feedback whats your plans for the weekend then? I feel like I've asked this, not sure.

ReputationRep:
    When did you last speak? Was she okay with the apology? :eek:
    Last night, and we did speak after, but i'm not sure if it's facebook or her but i keep having to re-add her, it wasn't anything big (i think) basically started talking about 50 shades of grey and getting into a little detail about dominace and she said she was uncomfortable talking about that kinda thing, to which i apologised?

ReputationRep:
    Tom, you silly boy. You can't talk about stuff like that so early unless she asks for it. Especially BDSM. Most girls would be a bit uncomfortable with that at first...

ReputationRep:
    Last night, and we did speak after, but i'm not sure if it's facebook or her but i keep having to re-add her, it wasn't anything big (i think) basically started talking about 50 shades of grey and getting into a little detail about dominace and she said she was uncomfortable talking about that kinda thing, to which i apologised?
    She accepted your friends request yet or? That is a pretty odd topic and she obviously thought so. At least you said sorry.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Holby_fanatic)
    Tom, you silly boy. You can't talk about stuff like that so early unless she asks for it.
    She's an english student i wanted to know her opinons on the book

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pallas Athena)
    Haha, TSR can be quite interesting.
    Absolutely, I always find myself putting off sleep to go on here

Damn, I have no pizza. I need to go have a look at what there is and feedback whats your plans for the weekend then? I feel like I've asked this, not sure.
    Oh it's okay, you haven't And not a whole lot so far. Going to the sports centre tonight to play some football with some friends, then may go out afterwards But the weekend? Not sure yet, hopefully something comes up How about you?

ReputationRep:
    She's an english student i wanted to know her opinons on the book
    But don't start talking about dominance so much.

ReputationRep:
    She accepted your friends request yet or? That is a pretty odd topic and she obviously thought so. At least you said sorry.
    not yet, i'm doing best not to read too much into it, otherwise i'll start "spiraling"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Holby_fanatic)
    But don't start talking about dominance so much.
    i don't plan on asking more about it, she is round a friends today 'apprently' everyone makes mistakes though

ReputationRep:
    Oh it's okay, you haven't And not a whole lot so far. Going to the sports centre tonight to play some football with some friends, then may go out afterwards But the weekend? Not sure yet, hopefully something comes up How about you?
    Oh good, thanks! Football sounds fun, I used to play for my high school team on my year out from sprinting(I was injured, well, supposed to be) But it's my 11th year as an athlete and I feel so old. But I'm not. Ah, I have nothing planned yet. Supposed to be meeting a friend from Uni.

ReputationRep:
    not yet, i'm doing best not to read too much into it, otherwise i'll start "spiraling"
    Yeah, perhaps stay away for a bit and see how things go without talking to her or whatever. :rolleyes:

Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.