Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I got an offer this afternoon for Leeds for mental health nursing!

ReputationRep:
    After 4 rejections I recieved an offer today for Surrey!! My first choice all along!! 😄😄😄

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charlotteemilyw)
    After 4 rejections I recieved an offer today for Surrey!! My first choice all along!! 😄😄😄
    That's great to hear, congrats!! 😀

ReputationRep:
    Well done 👍

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Heya,

I have an interview on 7th at York and 11th at Manchester for Adult nursing. I was just wondering if anyone else was going to be there and if anyone had any advice etc.! I'm absolutely terrified!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Navpreet75)
    Thanks for the advice and help x
    Hi again, how long did the interview process take can u leave early or as stated on the email the individual interviews finish at 5pm! X

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AllyDiv)
    Heya,

I have an interview on 7th at York and 11th at Manchester for Adult nursing. I was just wondering if anyone else was going to be there and if anyone had any advice etc.! I'm absolutely terrified!
    hi i have an interview for york on saturday! what branch have you applied for?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Any tips on dmu interview I've got one tomorrow for learning disability nursing
    Hey, how did you find your interview?

ReputationRep:
    Nottingham interview tomorrow anyone?

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations hope you achieve the grades needed also! X

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AllyDiv)
    Heya,

Hi! Can I ask when you submitted your application? And how long it took for york to get back to you? Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by janec1)
    Hey, how did you find your interview?
    Its starting at one so scared :/

ReputationRep:
    Well done! When was your interview? I had one on December 16th and haven't heard anything yet!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rachelhelm)
    Well done! When was your interview? I had one on December 16th and haven't heard anything yet!
    Mine was 22nd January!!??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by falling)
    I got an offer this afternoon for Leeds for mental health nursing!
    that's awesome! ive applied for mental health nursing too, haven't heard back from leeds yet. what was the interview stage like?

ReputationRep:
    Mine was 22nd January!!??
    Oh really they must have really liked you!!! Well done! What branch?

ReputationRep:
    Its starting at one so scared :/
    Aw im sure youll be fine! Good luck and tell me how it goes for you!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rachelhelm)
    Oh really they must have really liked you!!! Well done! What branch?
    Adult! Really pleased but a bit scared too!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tif_123)
    that's awesome! ive applied for mental health nursing too, haven't heard back from leeds yet. what was the interview stage like?
    It was really chilled. There were maybe 13/14 of us and we were given a presentation about what the course/city was like, then a short break, then a maths test which was pretty basic (if you google uni of Leeds maths for nursing they have a PDF of all the topics you need to know with examples and practise questions). Then there was a group discussion- first in small groups of 4 and then all the groups come together and discuss the points raised etc. We can't say what the discussion was about, but it's nothing too difficult!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Just got an interview through for nothumbria, MH nursing yay

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.