Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TrainingChopeful)
    Congrats! You are on a roll!
    Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LawStudent30)
    Congrats! Can I ask if you did tests before being invited to this interview or is it just based on the written application?

There were no tests, I received the invitation straight after my written application. And thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vwalters94)
    Well Done! Can I ask when you applied? And if you applied for London or Sheffield?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I applied last week and to the London office. I think it was last Monday that I sent the application in. There was someone earlier on this thread who applied on the deadline day and was invited last Friday so it seems they're still working their way through the applications.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by footchemllab)
    I applied last week and to the London office. I think it was last Monday that I sent the application in. There was someone earlier on this thread who applied on the deadline day and was invited last Friday so it seems they're still working there way through the applications.
    Ahh thanks, I applied to the Sheffield office, so they might be working through them at different times, good luck for the next stage!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    When selecting dates for interview - do people tend to book early or later dates? I'm thinking that the later you do the interview places at ACs may fill up quickly

Just interested in what people think generally

ReputationRep:
    So annoying! Any guesses as to what will happen?

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 1421
Size:  275.4 KB

ReputationRep:
    AC at Baker & McKenzie - any advice?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by henrysaunders1)
    So annoying! Any guesses as to what will happen?

I received that too! So frustrating, especially since the application form isn't exactly short!! Hopefully the questions will be the same / similar on the Cooley application so that you can just transfer your application there instead?

ReputationRep:
    Olswang assessment centre

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChoccyWoccy)
    Offer Macfarlanes
    Is that for the Easter vac scheme? You might see me

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TrainingChopeful)
    Invite to Kennedys telephone discussion/interview! Has anyone else complete one or have any tips?
    Last year it was quite a casual convo with them picking stuff out from your application if something was unclear and asking more about it to get to know you. Prepare for the usual 'why law' questions too. Might be different this year though cos the graduate recruiter has changed. I'm hoping to try and get my app in before the deadline!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TLA1993)
    I received that too! So frustrating, especially since the application form isn't exactly short!! Hopefully the questions will be the same / similar on the Cooley application so that you can just transfer your application there instead?
    I'm hoping they will split up out applications between Cooley and Locke Lord, or give us the opportunity to redirect our applications to one of the firms. I spent so long on that application as I'm sure you did!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ap28)
    Last year it was quite a casual convo with them picking stuff out from your application if something was unclear and asking more about it to get to know you. Prepare for the usual 'why law' questions too. Might be different this year though cos the graduate recruiter has changed. I'm hoping to try and get my app in before the deadline!
    That's really helpful thank you it's only 15 mins so I was wondering what they can ask in that space of time. Good luck for your application!

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone done a CC AC yet who can give advice or tips as to what to expect?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Olswang assessment centre
    Do you mind telling me when you applied and heard about the next round? Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cp778)
    Do you mind telling me when you applied and heard about the next round? Thanks!
    Hey! So I applied on 8th of Jan. I was invited to a phone interview on 14th of Jan. I had my phone interview yesterday and they emailed me today to invite me to an AC in 2 weeks. Hope that helps

ReputationRep:
    Hey! So I applied on 8th of Jan. I was invited to a phone interview on 14th of Jan. I had my phone interview yesterday and they emailed me today to invite me to an AC in 2 weeks. Hope that helps
    That's so helpful! Thanks and good luck for the AC!!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone done the Kirkland & Ellis AC yet?

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard back from freshfields after an interview? and how long did it take them to let you know the outcome?

ReputationRep:
    Exams are finally over, time to start preparing for interviews! :eek:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.