Original post by shropshirelass51

Yes, I got a Merit :smile: Thank you!!

Brilliant, well done!
Does anyone know how long the BCU interview is? 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by amypewwy
Does anyone know how long the BCU interview is? 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

The actual interview took 1 hour but they had a talk and refreshments beforehand. We were there for about 3 hours.
Original post by Growingold
The actual interview took 1 hour but they had a talk and refreshments beforehand. We were there for about 3 hours.

Yes. There was a tour afterwards too, but this was optional. Even though I'd been to Open Days, it was lovely to have a closer look around! :yy:

Good luck with your interview!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Does anyone know how long the plymouth interview is?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lydsgrt
Does anyone know how long the plymouth interview is?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Marjon? Started at 9.30, ended at 2.30, with a lunch and campus tour inbetween a group interview and written interview. :smile:
Original post by soufflekitty
Marjon? Started at 9.30, ended at 2.30, with a lunch and campus tour inbetween a group interview and written interview. :smile:

Thank you so much! I can book my train now :smile: how was the interview and written interview? What kind of stuff did you discuss? Sorry so many questions-just excited/nervous!
Whoop! Got an interview with Marjon even though I didn't have the grades! Hopefully that will mean I get an interview with Cardiff and BCU no problem :smile:
Cardiff don't hold interviews. They look at personal statements, references, grades etc. Well done on your Marjon interview.:smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Higlet
Hopefully I'll go down the same path too!! Those were really good AS' though! I was worried my AS' would set me back when applying but apparently not! Just got to hope everything goes well this year!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sure you will go down the path to success - you have started off on the right foot with some good offers! A2 grades were even better (A*AAA) so things can certainly improve in the second year!

Onwards and upwards as the saying goes!
Well done to everyone with good news the last few days.

For those still waiting - hang in there!
Cardiff don't hold interviews. They look at personal statements, references, grades etc. Well done on your Marjon interview.:smile:

Ah ok that's great news. I live and work in Norway at the moment. So attending interviews is going to be a nightmare!
Hi! Does anyone know how many places bcu have and roughly how many applicants they get?
Original post by FizMalik
Hi! Does anyone know how many places bcu have and roughly how many applicants they get?

At interview day they said about 70 places between full and part time. I think they said around 400 applications.
At interview day they said about 70 places between full and part time. I think they said around 400 applications.

Also, they said interviewees had more than a 50% success rate.
Original post by shropshirelass51
Also, they said interviewees had more than a 50% success rate.

Hi, did you hear anything yet Shropshirelass? I can't believe how long they make people wait for correspondence from them!!
Anyone heard a response from Marjon yet who had an interview on the 20th January? They said they have a really fast turn around :s
Original post by lotti.crocker
Anyone heard a response from Marjon yet who had an interview on the 20th January? They said they have a really fast turn around :s

I have an interview there next week so good to know they have a quick turn around! How many people were there at your interview? How did you find the presentation?
Original post by madagascar
I have an interview there next week so good to know they have a quick turn around! How many people were there at your interview? How did you find the presentation?

If I remember correctly it was about 32. The introduction to the course was great, we had a campus tour then a group interview where we had to discuss some ethical issues we got given. We had lunch, a written interview (which has questions about your perception of your abilities and stuff) and then a taster phonetic session :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest