UCL offer holders 2015 thread Watch

BKane
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Bricktop)
Do you know anyone who has been accepted to ucl without a pass in the 4th AS? I have an offer but it includes a pass in a further AS which i have to do all by myself
My offer is just AAB and I have 3 ASs.
BKane
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Emmi12345)
Hi, PLEASE HELP?! I have a few hours left to firm, for Mathematics, and don't know whether to choose UCL or Warwick!! Could anyone help me out? I like them both but I have a few issues. What I'd like to know is... how easy/ hard is it to make friends at either? I'd consider myself a shy person but one who is willing to throw themselves into social activities such as partying/joining socs. Due to my shy nature however, I don't find it really easy to make friends, and was just wondering where I'd feel more welcomed/be accepted? Because UCL isn't a 'Campus' Uni, I'm really worried I'd just be left on my own there and be wandering round looking like a loser hahah! D: There are other factors too but this is a big one, but if you have any information on any factors concerning either UCL or Warwick, feel free to advise me! Thanks!
Pick UCL to be poor. Pick UCL for slightly more normal people .
dufsufie
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
History, politics and economics offer holder - anyone else?
Iridann
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Bricktop)
Do you know anyone who has been accepted to ucl without a pass in the 4th AS? I have an offer but it includes a pass in a further AS which i have to do all by myself
Could've sat general studies AS and A2, no revision needed for that lol.
Milkywaykid
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by 8fairrc)
Yo, any other history firmers? Got me an A*AA offer, pretty grim. So stoked for this place though
Yoooo I'm a history holderrrrr except it's joint with german. that's a higher offer good luck
8fairrc
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Milkywaykid)
Yoooo I'm a history holderrrrr except it's joint with german. that's a higher offer good luck
Nice, yeah I really want to try and change course to history and Spanish, languages are sick, cheers man, you too

Posted from TSR Mobile
Chung224
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
guys how hard is it to switch courses? i want to switch from Physics Msc to a Civil engineering Meng
afctom
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
How lenient do you think they will be this year on offers? My offer for Geography BSC is AAA (with an A in Geography), don't think I'll achieve that, what are the chances of getting accepted with AAB or even ABB? I assume it's not that highly competitive for Geography?
Milkywaykid
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by 8fairrc)
Nice, yeah I really want to try and change course to history and Spanish, languages are sick, cheers man, you too

Posted from TSR Mobile
are you on the UCL facebook freshers group... wonder if i've already talked to you?? languages are pretty sick hahah
Hhassan66
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I applied for compsci masters at UCL and got an offer. I was wondering if it was still possible to change my course to physics.
TVIO
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Iridann)
Could've sat general studies AS and A2, no revision needed for that lol.
They excluded GS from my offer. Didn't affect me, but it's something to keep in mind that they can do.
Iridann
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by TVIO)
They excluded GS from my offer. Didn't affect me, but it's something to keep in mind that they can do.
That's rather odd. They would accept General Studies at A2 as the pass in an AS for mine.
TVIO
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
That's rather odd. They would accept General Studies at A2 as the pass in an AS for mine.
IDK why they bothered to exclude it I have 4 other A levels anyway. Perhaps it's because I did the A2 last year? Don't know why that should change things. You're computing as well aren't you? Not even a different course...ah well.
Iridann
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by TVIO)
IDK why they bothered to exclude it I have 4 other A levels anyway. Perhaps it's because I did the A2 last year? Don't know why that should change things. You're computing as well aren't you? Not even a different course...ah well.
Yeah I have a computing offer, but it's looking like I won't meet it - as low as it is compared to yours!
TVIO
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Yeah I have a computing offer, but it's looking like I won't meet it - as low as it is compared to yours!
Lower than A*AA? You must've been impressive!
Iridann
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by TVIO)
Lower than A*AA? You must've been impressive!
Your firm that is
TVIO
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Your firm that is
Ehh pretty much think of UCL as my firm, no way I'm meeting that offer...
death gazer
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Anyone for Classics/Ancient World/Archaeology?
Shoofai
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hey everyone, I received an unconditional offer for philosophy and economics. Has anyone been sent anything as far as payment, actually confirming your place, etc? It was mentioned in the letter that it would be sent sometime through june.
Peace!
MalaT
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi!
Have anyone received some message from UCL about sending them your final exam results?
Thanks in advance
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University College London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Jun '19
    Sat, 29 Jun '19
    Sat, 7 Sep '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (121)
39.54%
No - but I will (16)
5.23%
No - I don't want to (20)
6.54%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (149)
48.69%

Watched Threads