Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Warning - we have DAN ORLOVSKY in a game. This is not a drill.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shunter7634)
    Warning - we have DAN ORLOVSKY in a game. This is not a drill.
    Stafford is absolutely stinking. Lets go Dan the man.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wattsy)
    It doesn't but thanks for trying. I plan my Sunday around the Jags game every week and every week they go and **** it up.The one week I don't plan around them they win and I only see the 4th quarter. Shad has got to go Fulham mode and fix this ****.

**** it, fire everyone, even the staff writers, nobody associated with this regime deserves to be in the building. Pretty sure the O-Line are trying to get the coaches sacked; 6 sacks!

Edit: Dave can stay actually, it's not his fault. He drafts good guys, he just lets the coaches ruin them.
    #FamousJamies.

ReputationRep:
    Chris Harris Jr.!

Peyton can't get TDs and the offense isn't having any big plays....so it's up to von Miller and that awesome "the ball is mine" sack-fumble and CHJ's 74 yard pick six.

ReputationRep:
    Cowboys o line is embarrassing today.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Now that the game has finished, it is nice that Charles Woodson got his first, and then second, pick against Manning.

Put him in the Hall of Fame already. He's still playing at an elite level. The one Raider I really can't hate.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Cowboys offense was very poor.

49ers are just poor all round.

Depressing night of NFL for me. Least the Longhorns/LSU both won this weekend. In particular the Longhorns win was just amazing. Scenes at the end were fantastic.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    So the 49ers decided to turn up second half and ended up losing to a TD with 21 secs or so remaining. Heartbreaker but at least there were signs of improvement, especially for Kaep.

12-4 incoming >_> <_<

ReputationRep:
    Oh no!!!!

WR: Jordy Nelson, Packers, ACL
    LT: Ryan Clady, Broncos, ACL
    LG:
    C:
    RG:
    RT:
    TE: Jeff Heuerman, Broncos, ACL
    WR: Kelvin Benjamin, Panthers, ACL;
    QB:
    RB:Jamaal Charles, Chiefs, ACL; Lance Dunbar, Cowboys, ACL.
    FB:
    CB: Orlando Skandrick, Cowboys, ACL and MCL
    DE: Junior Gallette, Washington, Achilles; Danny Alexander, Panthers, Achilles
    UT:
    NT:
    DE: Dante Fowler Jr., Jaguars, ACL; Travis Long, Eagles, ACL
    SLB:
    MLB: Kenny Demens, Cardinals, ACL.
    WLB:
    CB:
    SS: Bennett Jackson, Giants, ACL
    FS: Louis Delmas, Dolphins, ACL

LS:
    P:
    PK/KO: Shaun Suisham, Steelers, ACL
    PR/KR:

ReputationRep:
    Cassel in to replace Weeden official now.

Good news.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Fire everyone again. This defence gets 0 QB pressure and 0 short route coverage every single week. It's beginning to hurt my brain. They just asked to get picked apart by dink and dunk plays and so that is exactly what happens. Blitz and press!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Denver d is mean I'll give them that

ReputationRep:
    Fire everyone again. This defence gets 0 QB pressure and 0 short route coverage every single week. It's beginning to hurt my brain. They just asked to get picked apart by dink and dunk plays and so that is exactly what happens. Blitz and press!!!!
    Literally as I decided to type this he threw a bad pick, but I'll say it anyway: Bortles has been looking pretty good.

That Tate play is never a touchdown :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malevolent)
    Denver d is mean I'll give them that
    They're going to be in trouble when they play a quarterback who isn't going to throw it to them though. At some point you need to score on offense if you're going to win championships.

ReputationRep:
    Well if the Gus Bus has not been taken off the highway by the by week for it's own god damn saftety I can no longer support this team. I've watched this game via Twitter while sat on the train and it's still got me annoyed. AR15 i.e. one of about 5 not dreadful players on the Jags side of the field is questionable now with a leg contusion. I give up.

Also, Arizona... any danger of not killing my accumulator while you're playing a damn backup. Apparently not, another one bites the dust. Carson Palmer, go be a pundit or something you geriatric.

Skybet are refusing to acknowledge the existence of the Jags v Texans game too. I watched until 7-7 but apparently it's been paint dry stuff outside of Hopkins gashing the secondary.

ReputationRep:
    Wow. Peyton's finished. And yet, despite the lack of power, that 76 yard TD pass to Sanders was placed only where he could make the play.

ReputationRep:
    The Panthers v Hawks game is rekindling my love for football. This game is so spicy and there's huge talent on both teams on both sides of the ball. It's like rugby league crunch match; someone's always a second from getting smacked in the face.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Horrible fake punt from the Colts. Real ugly.

ReputationRep:
    Name:  apt-colts.png
Views: 19
Size:  79.3 KB

Just saw that hid-e-ous fake punt play. There's literally no words. How could something so bad be allowed to happen?

well, it wasn't the massacre that everyone expected though. For once, the Colts pushed the Pats for all four quarters.

ReputationRep:
    Well if the Gus Bus has not been taken off the highway by the by week for it's own god damn saftety I can no longer support this team. I've watched this game via Twitter while sat on the train and it's still got me annoyed. AR15 i.e. one of about 5 not dreadful players on the Jags side of the field is questionable now with a leg contusion. I give up.

Also, Arizona... any danger of not killing my accumulator while you're playing a damn backup. Apparently not, another one bites the dust. Carson Palmer, go be a pundit or something you geriatric.

Skybet are refusing to acknowledge the existence of the Jags v Texans game too. I watched until 7-7 but apparently it's been paint dry stuff outside of Hopkins gashing the secondary.
    Cards killed my acca too. Your lot handed the texans the game on a plate. They had one guy to cover, and couldn't even manage that.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.