The Manchester United Thread XIX Watch

This discussion is closed.
zKlown
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Mo De Lemone)
First and foremost, happy new year everyone! Secondly, Graeme Bailey is saying that we're very close to signing Felipe Anderson from Lazio; https://twitter.com/GraemeBailey/sta...76983877988352
hayles101

Please read and advise accordingly

(Happy new year as well bae, I saw you on the FTD fancam montage, was proud)
Mo De Lemone
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Seabear11)
Happy New Year to you too
Not heard of this guy much before, is he reliable?
Thank you, and he's a sort of free lance reporter who also used to work for Sky. He's quite reliable but he's gotten things before ie Ramos to United.
scrawlx101
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
seen clips of felipe doesnt look all that tbh...
scrawlx101
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
http://www.skysports.com/football/ne...e-from-preston
Will keane is back
Manchester United
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by sr90)
Isco has apparently submitted a transfer request. We should be all over that if true.
We don't need another CAM; we have Mata, Rooney, Herrera and Januzaj. We need a right-winger.
sr90
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Manchester United)
We don't need another CAM; we have Mata, Rooney, Herrera and Januzaj. We need a right-winger.
Januzaj is on loan, Mata is out of form and doesn't play at 10, Rooney is **** and bound for the MLS

If a player like that is available you get him. Simple as that.
Zerforax
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by sr90)
Januzaj is on loan, Mata is out of form and doesn't play at 10, Rooney is **** and bound for the MLS

Surprised that LVG hasn't been sacked yet?

If you don't sack him in first 2-3 weeks in January, surely you wait till the end of the summer?
Rk2k14
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Yeah what Sr said.

Isco is too good of a player to turn down, especially at this stage. He's only getting better and age is on his side. Although i doubt Perez would let him go. Spanish prodigy and that.

Martial
Memphis Isco Mata
StrangerthanEleven
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by zKlown)
hayles101

Please read and advise accordingly

(Happy new year as well bae, I saw you on the FTD fancam montage, was proud)
Right back at you

I've stayed off here for a bit as its too depressing what's happening

Not sure about the Anderson rumours. He had a very good season last season but apparently not so good this season. Big risk. And I have genuine doubts if any attacking player can really do well in this LVG side.

Anyway Happy New Year all. I had a great year if you take United out of the equation. Please God let us be better in 2016. :sigh:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Rk2k14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Apparently Anderson is a CAM.

If we're going for a CAM then surely throwing £35mill at Isco would be a better bet...
Manchester United
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by sr90)

No, it's stupid short-sightedness. We can recall Januzaj before the end of the season, he has immense potential and should be our future CAM. Mata isn't out of form, he just requires forwards to make direct runs. He shouldn't be played on the right because he can't dribble and he doesn't have the speed. Rooney still offers something that none of our other forwards do; leadership and grit. Rooney should be made to compete with Mata for one CAM spot, it would elevate both of their games. As I said before, Herrera can also play CAM.

Isco would cost £30m+ and that would be better spent on a centre-back, right-winger or a replacement for DDG.
Rk2k14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Isco also has immense potential...
Lúcio
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Rk2k14)
Isco also has immense potential...
Why would United buy him then?
Rk2k14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Fots.
barnetlad
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
The Labour Party may have a few looking for a new home soon, if the rumours about the Corbyn purge are true. Ed Balls is not available though as he's signed for Norwich!
Dirtybit
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Isco isn't stupid enough to come under LVG. Don't think any Spanish player will be convinced to join by Mata/Herrera/DDG after what happened to Valdes.
Major Zero
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Just waiting for the day when LVG is sacked. Things are looking so bleak for us right now and I'd have preferred him being sacked before the Jan transfer window so that the new manager could bed in quicker and potentially add reinforcements of his liking, rather than inheriting LVG purchases, if LVG buys this jan.
difeo
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
No, it's stupid short-sightedness. We can recall Januzaj before the end of the season, he has immense potential and should be our future CAM. Mata isn't out of form, he just requires forwards to make direct runs. He shouldn't be played on the right because he can't dribble and he doesn't have the speed. Rooney still offers something that none of our other forwards do; leadership and grit. Rooney should be made to compete with Mata for one CAM spot, it would elevate both of their games. As I said before, Herrera can also play CAM.

Isco would cost £30m+ and that would be better spent on a centre-back, right-winger or a replacement for DDG.
whynotboth.jpg
Manchester United
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Major Zero)
Just waiting for the day when LVG is sacked. Things are looking so bleak for us right now and I'd have preferred him being sacked before the Jan transfer window so that the new manager could bed in quicker and potentially add reinforcements of his liking, rather than inheriting LVG purchases, if LVG buys this jan.
Pep isn't coming until the Summer bruh
qasidb
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Pep isn't coming
Fixed

Posted from TSR Mobile
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (16)
16.33%
Labour (40)
40.82%
Liberal Democrats (18)
18.37%
Green Party (5)
5.1%
Brexit Party (3)
3.06%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (0)
0%
SNP (2)
2.04%
Plaid Cymru (2)
2.04%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (0)
0%
SDLP (0)
0%
Ulster Unionist (0)