Insomnia/cant sleep/chat forum

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Well, that's a good way to stay fit :teehee: pass the good stuff.. I could do with walks at 3am

Awww yeah I remember... Discreetly? Maybe? :lol: I'm sorry

I speak the truth and nothing but the truth!!!! We need luck! GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!! May God help us all
    Yeh it is actually! It really has helped, although I don't think what I take is exactly the most helpful... Especially with my lungs for smoking... Though we also sometime walk when fully sober, and just have a really good talk, Coz both of us find there's no one else at uni really that we can talk to about stuff...

Well absolutely, I get a good amount in, especially spirits where I can keep refilling the glass and not leave much evidence

You do speak the truth!! We need all the luck we can get :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Imperion)
    Lol I weep for you

lol and you utterly missed it the first time.. so... you're poorer than poor... bottom of the barrel... scraping the scraps...

I wanted to be an economist, then the maths subforum shone brightly on me.
    Well, I love maths, and we get a certain amount on my course, as well as economics which I really do love!!

Lol I weep for you

lol and you utterly missed it the first time.. so... you're poorer than poor... bottom of the barrel... scraping the scraps...

I wanted to be an economist, then the maths subforum shone brightly on me.
    I weep for humanity for having the presence of you

Nah cuz your pun was not fun, it belonged in a mouldy bun, never to see daylight or sun

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mobbsy91)
    Well, I love maths, and we get a certain amount on my course, as well as economics which I really do love!!
    Politics as well?

(Original post by ZuluK)
    I weep for humanity for having the presence of you

Nah cuz your pun was not fun, it belonged in a mouldy bun, never to see daylight or sun
    Refer to my avatar. That's me, right now, IRL.imissuGodSerenaplsgetrevived

You offend rappers all over the world with your crappy lines.

Yeh it is actually! It really has helped, although I don't think what I take is exactly the most helpful... Especially with my lungs for smoking... Though we also sometime walk when fully sober, and just have a really good talk, Coz both of us find there's no one else at uni really that we can talk to about stuff...

Well absolutely, I get a good amount in, especially spirits where I can keep refilling the glass and not leave much evidence

You do speak the truth!! We need all the luck we can get :rofl:
    Awww that's sweet!!! Lucky you have someone to talk to... I wana go on late night walks and embrace the fresh cold air on my face and in my hair and COAT!!! Please tell me you bought a coat and not just a hoodie! Please!!!

Eyyyy, we got a bad boy on this thread! I like it

:lol: gooooo studyyyy!!!! I need to as well

Your avi sucks balls! Major balls!

You offend me with your avi

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Your avi sucks balls! Major balls!

You offend me with your avi
    Seen yours?

It was meant to separate me from lower ranking beings like yourself.

ReputationRep:
    Politics as well?

I like politics, but don't study it!!
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Awww that's sweet!!! Lucky you have someone to talk to... I wana go on late night walks and embrace the fresh cold air on my face and in my hair and COAT!!! Please tell me you bought a coat and not just a hoodie! Please!!!

Eyyyy, we got a bad boy on this thread! I like it

:lol: gooooo studyyyy!!!! I need to as well
    Haha yeh, we're both quite similar so understand each other... Nah, just a hoodie! Best times are when it's chucking it down outside and the rain is pelting down!! It's so nice and calming and helpful!!

I'm a very bad boy

I'm eating lunch right now, but will be doing more this afternoon.

Seen yours?

It was meant to separate me from lower ranking beings like yourself.
    Mine speaks volumes whereas yours speaks little to nothing

Lower rankings. Boy, you put the L in low and Loser

Haha yeh, we're both quite similar so understand each other... Nah, just a hoodie! Best times are when it's chucking it down outside and the rain is pelting down!! It's so nice and calming and helpful!!

I'm a very bad boy

I'm eating lunch right now, but will be doing more this afternoon.
    Yeah but you get ill after. Wear a coat! As much as I love the rain and standing out in it and feeling on your face and hair and such don't get ill

I know you're a bad boy it's why I talk to you

Ooohhhh what you eating? I'm starving! Haven't eaten yet

ReputationRep:
    Ah~ nice. How you finding it so far, what year are you in?

(Original post by ZuluK)
    Mine speaks volumes whereas yours speaks little to nothing

Lower rankings. Boy, you put the L in low and Loser
    A picture's worth a thousand words ;D and lol who can even read what's written get a better quality pic m9

Put the Z in zero. Hey, your username... Z... hue

A picture's worth a thousand words ;D and lol who can even read what's written get a better quality pic m9

Why don't you get a better quality phone?

Put the L in Lard for what you speak is a pile of Lard

And hue? Learn to laugh mate!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Why don't you get a better quality phone?

Put the L in Lard for what you speak is a pile of Lard

And hue? Learn to laugh mate!
    TFW someone tries to *****alk your phone and they own an iphone...

I have health benefits doe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=if-SITPLJF0

Hue
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Yeah but you get ill after. Wear a coat! As much as I love the rain and standing out in it and feeling on your face and hair and such don't get ill

I know you're a bad boy it's why I talk to you

Ooohhhh what you eating? I'm starving! Haven't eaten yet
    Haha, nah it's cool!!! I just don't like coats!!! I won't get ill!!

Wow haha, that sounds a little bit dodgey!! I'll happily continue to be a bad boy. And talk to you xD

Was just cheese and water biscuits. Never have a proper lunch at the parents, just a supper!!

In first year, but really liking it!! I do read around it a bit out of 'syllabus' thougg... Behaviour economics is one of my favourite subjects within it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Yooooo.... How it's hanging? How was your night?
    it was lit my g wuh bout yours

Haha, nah it's cool!!! I just don't like coats!!! I won't get ill!!

Wow haha, that sounds a little bit dodgey!! I'll happily continue to be a bad boy. And talk to you xD

Was just cheese and water biscuits. Never have a proper lunch at the parents, just a supper!!

You say that.. And you'll get ill and then it'll affect your exams how did your day go?

Uhuh... I don't need a bad boy just someone to talk to me at night and tell me to revise :lol:

Damn.. That's it? I hope you had a proper supper.. Did you eat properly?

(Original post by CON5P1RACY K1D)
    it was lit my g wuh bout yours
    Haha it was same old... Just different night

You up at night again?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    You say that.. And you'll get ill and then it'll affect your exams how did your day go?

Uhuh... I don't need a bad boy just someone to talk to me at night and tell me to revise :lol:

Damn.. That's it? I hope you had a proper supper.. Did you eat properly?
    Nah... to be honest, my exams are probably already screwed, so not too much hope there!!! Meh, was ok, still feels very empty around the house at the moment :/

Hahaha, sure you do But yeh, don't revise tonight!

Yeh I did, I had some shepherd's pie, from leftover lamb yesterday!

Nah... to be honest, my exams are probably already screwed, so not too much hope there!!! Meh, was ok, still feels very empty around the house at the moment :/

Hahaha, sure you do But yeh, don't revise tonight!

Yeh I did, I had some shepherd's pie, from leftover lamb yesterday!
    Heyyyy positive thoughts okay. You're Guna be fine I'll help you with anything you need

Awww no... Is everthing okay?

Lol I'll keep you company tonight, don't worry

Was it nice? I love shepherd pie? ❤️

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Heyyyy positive thoughts okay. You're Guna be fine I'll help you with anything you need

Awww no... Is everthing okay?

Lol I'll keep you company tonight, don't worry

Was it nice? I love shepherd pie? ❤️
    Hahaha, yeh suuuure Ok, do you want to divulge my econ, business, and finance course in the space of a week, and transfer that data over to me... Brilliant, thanks! Let me know when you're ready to transfer the data!!

Well, being at the parents can be difficult enough at times, but wasn't expecting to wake up yesterday to one of my cats dead outside the kitchen window... very sudden, and have had her since I was about 6, so most of my life that I can remember, she's been around... my other cat is incredibly lost without her around, and I just keep expecting her to come into my room, jump onto me...

Haha, it's cool!! You should definitely revise!!!! REVISE

Yeh, it was actually!!! Yeh, I definitely prefer shepherd's pie to cottage pie!!

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 19, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Would you rather have...?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.