Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Richards up another 0.1m this morning, up to 5.5m now. Also Anelka rose 0.1m for me so my team value is up to 101.6m. I think I might swap Lescott and Johnson for Baines and Torres this week, aslong as I get no injuries.

ReputationRep:
    Well every game week ive only got 30 ish points but next game week should be very good as nearly all my players have easy games and defenders should get clean sheets..might get me abit closer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cloud strife)
    my dear nemisis. i belive you probably scored more in a week than i have in 2.
    a pox on the league!!!
    Well, my other weeks weren't quite as successful. I think I had a poor week 2, and average 1 and 3s. I need to get rid of my Reading players. Having to transfer Rooney and Ronaldo in the first two weeks just didn't help, plus the lack of points from them hurt me.

ReputationRep:
    anyone know if sibierski is injured?

why do you want to get rid of your reading players sephiroth? my reading defenders have bagged me loads of points...

ReputationRep:
    My Reading defenders did very well for weeks 1 and 3, but they've done poor for weeks 2 and 4. I figure Reading are going downhill now and will slip to the bottom part of the table. To get the points for not conceding goals it's advantageous to have players who will win games. Defenders from the big four teams work well here. But they're more expensive and that's hard to replace with a Reading player.

ReputationRep:
    51 points this gameweek+ bonuses to be added

ReputationRep:
    :ditto:

ReputationRep:
    61 plus bonuses(and including subs)

ReputationRep:
    60 points, more if Ferdinand gets a bonus.

ReputationRep:
    God, I hate you lot! :p: Only 42 points for me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HenvY)
    60 points, more if Ferdinand gets a bonus.
    no chance of that, he tried his best to give Tottenham a goal today.

ReputationRep:
    57 points ;yes;

ReputationRep:
    Bonus points are up. Got none and went down to 56 because they removed tevez assist from him.

ReputationRep:
    I got no bonuses either

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lfc4life)
    Bonus points are up. Got none and went down to 56 because they removed tevez assist from him.
    Harr Harr I beat you.
    You're still beating me by a fair bit overall though I imagine.

ReputationRep:
    48 points now. Tevez lost his assist :mad:

ReputationRep:
    He should have been given the goal, let alone the assist.

ReputationRep:
    I have 66 total. Didn't know a sub replaces someone who didn't play for extra points.

How are bonuses calculated? I thought it had something to do with the Dream Team. I have Speed who is on the dream team but he didn't get a bonus.

ReputationRep:
    A panel pick out the three best players in a game. First place gets 3, second gets 2, third gets 1.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lfc4life)
    A panel pick out the three best players in a game. First place gets 3, second gets 2, third gets 1.
    Was I the only one that lol'd when Nani got 3 bonus points?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: May 6, 2008
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.