How are you feeling right now? MKIV

Announcements Posted on

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bluebutterfly310)
    :hugs:

Also my brother has came home now and he looks in terrible state. His face is mashed and cut, split lip, deep cut on the bridge of his nose, swollen nose and cut hands. Just glad it aint any worse.
    Oh I am glad he's home!Make sure you give him a hug :mmm: or the male equivalent which for my brother- is a game of indoor football
    Today I won 4-2 (he needs to up his game )But you are right - take a deep breath! Support your brother! Make sure he's ok

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    Oh I am glad he's home!Make sure you give him a hug :mmm: or the male equivalent which for my brother- is a game of indoor football
    Today I won 4-2 (he needs to up his game )But you are right - take a deep breath! Support your brother! Make sure he's ok
    Yea me too. He dont do hugs and aww thats cute. With my brother is just a fist bump and a okay or if im lucky its a hug.

Yea i need One of my worse traits is worrying too much.

ReputationRep:
    Yea me too. He dont do hugs and aww thats cute. With my brother is just a fist bump and a okay or if im lucky its a hug.

Yea i need One of my worse traits is worrying too much.

:five: haha that's still pretty cool
    You need a Cheesey hug :jumphug:

ReputationRep:
    :five: haha that's still pretty cool
    You need a Cheesey hug :jumphug:
    Yea we been through much together that most people at glance think we are twins.

Aww thanks :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Yea we been through much together that most people at glance think we are twins.

Aww thanks :hugs:
    Aww cute :hugs:Me and my brother have lots of the same interests and get on really well
    np

ReputationRep:
    Aww cute :hugs:Me and my brother have lots of the same interests and get on really well
    np
    Yea and thats good to hear :hugs:

As kids we only ever had each you see so we grow close.

ReputationRep:
    Yea and thats good to hear :hugs:

As kids we only ever had each you see so we grow close.
    :hugs:I see :cute:

ReputationRep:
    :hand: :bawling:
    :erm: :getmecoat:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :heart: :hugs:
    (Original post by tasha_tah)
    Thanks matrix...I'm much better than before

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Glad to hear it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    If it's about the girl you had a crush on then it's the best decision you'll make. In the long run, trust me, it was definitely worth it. Put yourself first
    Yeah it is, we haven't spoken since yesterday (which was just arguments) but I can already see the sense in it. If she does this (flirting) when she's in a relationship why would it be any different with me? She wasn't even prepared to choose between us either, she was stringing me along.. oh well, I'll get it right one day :o:o

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    :erm: :getmecoat:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :heart: :hugs:
    Glad to hear it!
    :hand:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :lovehug: :heart:

(Original post by LDS16)
    Yeah it is, we haven't spoken since yesterday (which was just arguments) but I can already see the sense in it. If she does this (flirting) when she's in a relationship why would it be any different with me? She wasn't even prepared to choose between us either, she was stringing me along.. oh well, I'll get it right one day :o:o
    :hugs: :console: s'gonna be alright LDSu seem to get all them ladies so s’inquiète pas
    also pinta in 15 mins... stay online pls!!!

UWS and his words of wisdom

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aimen.)
    Ohh that was sweet but were you actually ruining it and is the relation actually worth you upsetting someone to prevent ruining?
    I didn't give much context here aha. I think I was ruining it because it was between a girl and her boyfriend, and she was flirting with me and I had feelings for her. When I found out she had a boyfriend I felt bad, I told her all this but she still flirted. So in the end I ended our friendship or whatever it was, both to avoid her boyfriend being hurt and because I realised she wasn't worth it. I say I upset her by doing it, honestly I think the only person upset rn is me. I'll get over it though

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show

:hugs: :console: s'gonna be alright LDSu seem to get all them ladies so s’inquiète pas
    also pinta in 15 mins... stay online pls!!!

UWS and his words of wisdom
    I hope so. Lol, I did make four new friends today, all girls haha they seem really nice. I'll see what I can do, having a shower now and tired asf, I had two hours of tests today and I failed them Cheese
    "It looks quite good but fairly lousy explanations and poor choices of words"- chemistry teacher when he saw me later on will get actual grades Monday or Tuesday but
    DONT GET ME STARTED on wtaf Q7 was about in biology with its 40°C precipitate!? tbh it's UU for biology and chemistry FML

ReputationRep:
    FireFreezer77 I need to go now unfortunately, but I will speak to you as soon as I get back!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :hugs: :cute: :hugs:

Spoiler:
    Show
    :mmm:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :penguinhug:
    Hope you had a great day

Speak to you later

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LDS16)
    I hope so. Lol, I did make four new friends today, all girls haha they seem really nice. I'll see what I can do, having a shower now and tired asf, I had two hours of tests today and I failed them Cheese
    "It looks quite good but fairly lousy explanations and poor choices of words"- chemistry teacher when he saw me later on will get actual grades Monday or Tuesday but
    DONT GET ME STARTED on wtaf Q7 was about in biology with its 40°C precipitate!? tbh it's UU for biology and chemistry FML
    JC :rofl: you are one popular dude :yep:you aren't alone in that :console: You know my story - failiure can lead to driven success if you put the work in, I'm confident you will ! :/ good luck I doubt it is as bad as you think

ReputationRep:
    Whats wrong??
    I'm becoming re-accustomed to being a loner. It's a familiar feeling, and oddly can make me feel comfortable.

ReputationRep:
    :hugs:I see :cute:
    Yea :hugs:

(Original post by SpiritSharD)
    I'm becoming re-accustomed to being a loner. It's a familiar feeling, and oddly can make me feel comfortable.
    Aww sorry to hear that. And i understand that.

ReputationRep:
    WHY DOES MY BACK ACHE even after i napped wtf

ReputationRep:
    JC :rofl: you are one popular dude :yep:you aren't alone in that :console: You know my story - failiure can lead to driven success if you put the work in, I'm confident you will ! :/ good luck I doubt it is as bad as you think
    :rofl: I end up hanging out with so many different people, basically whoever happens to be around, nobody from my old school is in chemistry or biology so I've made all new friends lol. I hope your story applies to me one day aha. I'll be over the moon with Bs atm, not gonna happen this time though

ReputationRep:

I cant eat pizza, im allergic to gluten and even if it was gluten free,
    i find pizza disgusting

Thanks and will do :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XOR_)
    Whats wrong with that?? and what the heck is that face :rofl:

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 8, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
How are you feeling about doing A-levels?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.