Join TSR now and get all your career questions answeredSign up now

Tesco Store Management Graduate Scheme 2011/12 Assessment Centre! Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hey, congrats to all you lot who have got through and good luck to those waiting!

Any advice for those of us on the A level management scheme? We have our assessment centre in just under a months time! I'm sure there'll be some similarities between the two schemes so any pointers would be really helpful and greatly appreciated

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...php?t=1834361&

A link to another thread above to save clogging up this one. Thanks again and good luck guys!

ReputationRep:
    To be fair, we are quite lucky that we've only had to wait a week or 2. From what one of the graduates from last year was saying to me at my assessment centre, some of them didn't find out until August - that would have been a nightmare!

Fingers crossed for something today. I would say if we haven't heard anything by the weekend though that we haven't got it. Would be good to know either way now though.

ReputationRep:
    yeah, I always said if I hadnt heard for 4pm today I hadn't got it..

ah well!

ReputationRep:
    August?! Did they have any communication at all? I wonder why they've told some and not others. 2 weeks is well and good but not 5 months!

ReputationRep:
    I got the impression some of the people who didn't hear to august were talking about 'where' they were going.

But I might be wrong!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah that's what I thought too! As in, they were waiting to find out their placement not if they'd got onto the actual scheme.

ReputationRep:
    I hope they follow up what they said if its a no, in that we will get a little bit more feedback on why!
    I am hoping that will help me
    I really don't want my number 3 choice....once it hits 2pm I get super nervous as everyone seems to have got calls between 2 and 4 ish....

ReputationRep:
    I know, same! I just want the answer and the feedback. If I hear anything I'll post. Hope they put us out of our misery, I'm awaiting the email.....

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone from the Manchester AC's heard? Seems to be London and Birmingham people who know?

ReputationRep:
    two people from my day in manchester heard, and a guy from the tuesday group has heard!

so they have heard...

ReputationRep:
    Its looking pretty unlikely at this point isn't it - Such a shame! The scheme looks like a lot of fun so congrats to all who have heard!

ReputationRep:
    I was in the Tuesday group in Manchester and two people from my group have heard. Can't work out what they're up to!

ReputationRep:
    Yes me too - boo! o well hopefully we'll find out soon so we can be out of our misery.

ReputationRep:
    If we don't hear by the end of today I think its pretty unlikely isn't it!

ReputationRep:
    Its been SUCH a long week !

ReputationRep:
    just got the email! Such a shame!

ReputationRep:
    just got the email...

ReputationRep:
    Just got my rejection email. Finally.

ReputationRep:
    i want my rejection now! aint had email yet...

ReputationRep:
    I haven't had an email yet either. Until I get an email I'm still holding out hope - albeit very, very slim hope.

Poll
Is GoT overrated?
Useful resources

Articles and guides:

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A-Z of careers Advice on choosing a careerCV writing helpCovering letter helpInterview tips

Featured recruiter profiles:

CGI logo

CGI is open for applications

"Offering a range of apprentice and sponsored degree positions."

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

ICAEW logo

Merck

"Merck is a global leader in specialized pharma & chemicals – join us!"

Army logo

The Army is recruiting now

"With hundreds of roles available, there’s more than one way to be the best."

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Quick links:

Unanswered career sector and employment threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.