12.5%
BS (70)
87.5%
kinglrb
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
What a moron, the guy is such a sore loser. The most unprofessional person I've ever seen, he is so sad, he really needs a slap across the face to wake him up from his dream world.

Beyonce definitely did the right thing by bringing her out when she got her award, the girl deserves the respect.
nowheree
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Hugh-Jackman)
what beyonce vid is he talking about as well?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mVEGfH4s5g
Noctilux
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
First of all: a big 'LOL' at all the people suggesting this has anything to do with race.

Secondly: yeah, it's a rude thing to do. But my god she was just launching into the generic babble that constitutes a 'speech' at one of these things. 'Oh I never thought I'd really be up here... getting an award... wow... blah blah blah'. Frankly he did everyone watching a favour. Plus he makes good music.
yvonnay
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
He is the biggest knobend in existence!! WTF beyonce had one of the best videos of the night well obviously she didn't mate coz the people didn't vote for her prick!!
ColdVein
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Kanye West is such a ****, I ******* hate him so much.
He's a good producer but a **** rapper and an awful person, he needs someone to put him in his place.
spl00sh
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Noctilux)
First of all: a big 'LOL' at all the people suggesting this has anything to do with race.

Secondly: yeah, it's a rude thing to do. But my god she was just launching into the generic babble that constitutes a 'speech' at one of these things. 'Oh I never thought I'd really be up here... getting an award... wow... blah blah blah'. Frankly he did everyone watching a favour. Plus he makes good music.
To be fair if any other race deicded to big up someone that was the same race would the whole black community automatically not play the race card?
GA18
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by sparklysparkles)
Did you see after, when Beyonce then gives the mike back to Taylor Swift ? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-Ig38qaUxE (Why she's wearing a different dress is beyond me!)
Cause she performed as well
Mikey Smalls
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
What Pink said:

Pink: "Beyonce is a classy lady.I feel for her, too.Its not her fault at all, and her and taylor did their thing. And douche bag got kicked out. HA"

Pink: "Kanye west is the biggest piece of **** on earth. Quote me."
kaka-ayyyyy
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, taylor swifts songs are boring anyway.... and tbh im starting to think this is some mtv ploy, to get people watching their award shows, every award show there's some sort of "controversy"
Noctilux
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by spl00sh)
To be fair if any other race deicded to big up someone that was the same race would the whole black community automatically not play the race card?
Would they?

I for one have never seen the 'whole black community' (whoever that constitutes) act in unison.
Antonia87
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago

No he didn't. He infuriated the audience, quite evidently. And Beyonce look incredibly embarrassed. Taylor won an award and was obliged to make a speech, as most winners in this industry do. Lets not make rather poor excuses for humiliating the poor girl. And his music? If it hasnt been ripped off from someone else, its over-produced and computerised.
TMDaines
Report 9 years ago
Sure it is disrespectful, but really, who cares? It isn't as if the MTV awards have any semblance of prestige anyway.
yoyo462001
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by spl00sh)
No they would not! This has nothing to do with race for the last fricken time!
Joseph90
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
What a prize ****.
gravityisamyth
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
And this just gives me another reason to think he's incredibly up himself. I'm not a fan of Taylor swift but I feel sorry for her. And Beyonce, she was blatently humiliated.
PirateFlag
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I agree that it was not scripted, I doubt Taylor Swift would want to interrupt her big moment just for a shoddy stunt in which she is humiliated, i also think Beyonce would not allow it either as she seems very professional. Kanye West on the other hand has a huge ego and it isn't the first time he has stormed an award show when the results have not gone his way.
Noctilux
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Joseph90)
What a prize ****.
Good pun!
olly_springs
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I do think that black people often get away with racism where a white man wouldn't, but I think this has nothing to do with race, it's just an issue of maturity.

Wot a ****.
Noctilux
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Antonia87)
No he didn't. He infuriated the audience, quite evidently. And Beyonce look incredibly embarrassed. Taylor won an award and was obliged to make a speech, as most winners in this industry do. Lets not make rather poor excuses for humiliating the poor girl. And his music? If it hasnt been ripped off from someone else, its over-produced and computerised.
She wasn't obliged to make a tedious, generic speech though, was she? Certainly I enjoyed watching Kanye's interruption more than I would have enjoyed watching the rest of her speech during which she would have gone on to thank God, her family and friends and her manager. Boooooring.
Joseph90
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Good pun!
It wasn't intended but thanks.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (285)
37.75%
No - but I will (53)
7.02%
No - I don't want to (55)
7.28%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (362)
47.95%

Watched Threads