Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)
    are you sure
    of course! i think...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ralfskini)
    Talking of parties, I am going to a fancy dress one tonight and am wondering what to dress up as. The theme is movies or something and I really can't be bothered, but people will be pissed of if I didn't go.
    go as james bond then when you get bored say i have a mission to do then leave and dont come back

ReputationRep:
    Talking of parties, I am going to a fancy dress one tonight and am wondering what to dress up as. The theme is movies or something and I really can't be bothered, but people will be pissed of if I didn't go.
    dress up as james bond, neo from matrix or that really nice looking guy from lord of the rings!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    of course! i think...
    how sure :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)
    go as james bond then when you get bored say i have a mission to do then leave and dont come back
    see,we thought of the same thing, you're not bad at all!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    dress up as james bond, neo from matrix or that really nice looking guy from lord of the rings!
    i have just said james bond

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    see,we thought of the same thing, you're not bad at all!
    wait till later :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)

Who Frodo? lol (incidentally somebody is already going as him). I was thinking more along the lines of going as myself, but apparently they don't let you in. I am not wasting money on a dumb costume and I am saving my suit til my interview in a week and a half so cant really go as JamesBond. I know, I'll go as the invisible man.....

.....I can't really be arsed to go anway.

ReputationRep:
    find a red jumper and a yellow scarf and go as rupert the bear
    a nice easy one

ReputationRep:
    Who Frodo? lol (incidentally somebody is already going as him). I was thinking more along the lines of going as myself, but apparently they don't let you in. I am not wasting money on a dumb costume and I am saving my suit til my interview in a week and a half so cant really go as JamesBond. I know, I'll go as the invisible man.....

no no,you should go, go as Arnold Schwarzenegger!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by edders)
    find a red jumper and a yellow scarf and go as rupert the bear
    a nice easy one

That's actually a good idea. I wish I had those things.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    no no,you should go, go as Arnold Schwarzenegger!

Erm, I look nothing like him.

ReputationRep:
    Erm, I look nothing like him.
    oh well, Rupert it is then...

(Original post by theone)
    Opinions?

Personally I see no need in turning the board into a 'political' front with loads of different pointless factions..

(omg, I sound like an old man ) This has also saved me making the 'party in favour of aboloshing all parties'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    oh well, Rupert it is then...
    how about a pirate from pirates of the carribean (hmmmm... orlando bloom + jonny depp...we are truly spoilt). it would be pretty easy i think.

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    how about a pirate from pirates of the carribean (hmmmm... orlando bloom + jonny depp...we are truly spoilt). it would be pretty easy i think.

lou xxx

yeahh, a pirate would be an excllent idea! i agree with the names youve mentioned aswell last time i went to a fancy dress party, i was forced to dress up as snow white. i was so embarassed. the dress i was wearing made me look like a right old fool

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    yeahh, a pirate would be an excllent idea! i agree with the names youve mentioned aswell last time i went to a fancy dress party, i was forced to dress up as snow white. i was so embarassed. the dress i was wearing made me look like a right old fool
    aaaaaaarggggggghhh mateys aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhh hhh

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.