Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Teebs)
    We should have made you sing for us. It could have been a talent-show meet therefore adding to the excruciating humiliation of meeting up with people off the internet :p:
    But she was clearly feeling under the weather, it would hardly have been fair to make her sing for us!
    I wanted to disagree with your meet report but unfortunately that's pretty accurate.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by jackmb)
    But she was clearly feeling under the weather, it would hardly have been fair to make her sing for us!
    I wanted to disagree with your meet report but unfortunately that's pretty accurate.
    I'm permanently feeling under the weather :sadnod:

It is quite accurate, isn't it It's nice to put a face to your username now :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)
    I'm permanently feeling under the weather :sadnod:

It is quite accurate, isn't it It's nice to put a face to your username now :yes:
    Awww you'll get better soon for sure. And it was nice to meet the mythical TLG!
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Awww you'll get better soon for sure. And it was nice to meet the mythical TLG!
    Hopefully!

I do like being mythical :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)
    Hopefully!

I do like being mythical :yep:
    Is that why this is the first TSR meet you've come to?
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Is that why this is the first TSR meet you've come to?
    :yep:

That, plus I'm quite shy :o:

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.